What's your favourite ice cream flavour? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Cookies n cream is nice too. I used to like Bubblegum icecream when I was younger!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Lemon Ice cream is nice and it's easy to make your own - 1 jar of lemon curd + 1 carton of double cream mix em together and freeze (for some reason unlike most ice cream recipes it doesn't need you to keep stirring to prevent ice crystals )
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Lemon Ice cream is nice and it's easy to make your own - 1 jar of lemon curd + 1 carton of double cream mix em together and freeze (for some reason unlike most ice cream recipes it doesn't need you to keep stirring to prevent ice crystals )
Are there ice cream shops like the italian gelatterias in England?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Eternal Idol)
Are there ice cream shops like the italian gelatterias in England?
Not really -although there are in some places (in Ilfracombe in North Devon there are tonnes of ice cream shops along the pier who will top your ice cream with clotted cream :drool: but they're takeaways not sit in places)

There are quite a few Haagan Daz Cafes
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Not really -although there are in some places (in Ilfracombe in North Devon there are tonnes of ice cream shops along the pier who will top your ice cream with clotted cream :drool: but they're takeaways not sit in places)

There are quite a few Haagan Daz Cafes
Haagen Daz isn't bad at all, indeed for being an industrial ice cream it's pretty good. But I was talking more about, how can I say it?
Home made ice cream, like a shop that only sells its products only in one place.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pistachio and it's got to be Italian or Argentinean ice cream.

:cool:
ya wham sayin?!

its GOTTA be pistachio.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
ya wham sayin?!

its GOTTA be pistachio.
Have you tasted it? It's awesome.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Have you tasted it? It's awesome.
yus ! however, i once had a DELICIOUS vanilla. only two scoops. in a posh restaurant. but it was magnifico!
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it has to be strawberry...................... ....mint .................vanilla........ .......mango.................... .....oh! i can't make my mind up!!
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by kikzen)
yus ! however, i once had a DELICIOUS vanilla. only two scoops. in a posh restaurant. but it was magnifico!
Hehehe, magnifico.
Actually I haven't tasted English ice cream so I don't know who it is, I hope it isn't like the Spanish one hehehehe.
:cool:
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The english ice cream variies from the crappy mass marketted stuff to the absolutely scrumptious Yeo Valley Organic Orange Chocolate Chip
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The english ice cream variies from the crappy mass marketted stuff to the absolutely scrumptious Yeo Valley Organic Orange Chocolate Chip
Oh, then you have good ice cream, another reason for moving out of Spain to UK.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough made by the greatest ice-cream company in the World...Bluebell
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
When i went on holiday as a little boy i can remember having this ice cream called rocky road... it was from a little shop, i would suggest that it was homemade... It had a milk chocolate taste, with little chocolate bits and marshmallow wedges it it, i also think it came with caramel, but it is the best i have ever tasted and i have never been able to find anything like it again, the new rocky road that comes in tubs is just not as good.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
When i went on holiday as a little boy i can remember having this ice cream called rocky road... it was from a little shop, i would suggest that it was homemade... It had a milk chocolate taste, with little chocolate bits and marshmallow wedges it it, i also think it came with caramel, but it is the best i have ever tasted and i have never been able to find anything like it again, the new rocky road that comes in tubs is just not as good.
Bluebell do Rocky Road and its Rocks dude........Chocloate chip cookie dough still better though.........
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.bluebell.com

That seems to be a 'gelatteria' like shop, cool.
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
Bluebell do Rocky Road and its Rocks dude........Chocloate chip cookie dough still better though.........
OOohooh thanx mate, maybe i'll find it again everyone should have... ah yese it had cookies also i think mmmn
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I just have noticed, BlueBell isn't in UK, it's in the US, at least the factories.
101mphfastball
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I just have noticed, BlueBell isn't in UK, it's in the US, at least the factories.
Your right, you can't get Bluebell in the UK, sucks I know. Brennan TX is the home of Bluebell and is available in 13 States.

Next best thing in the UK is probably Ben & Jerries, though costs a little more than a carton of Bluebell except the Bluebell one is 4 times the size and tastes better.
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by 101mphfastball)
Your right, you can't get Bluebell in the UK, sucks I know. Brennan TX is the home of Bluebell and is available in 13 States.

Next best thing in the UK is probably Ben & Jerries, though costs a little more than a carton of Bluebell except the Bluebell one is 4 times the size and tastes better.
Well, I got to say that my broken country, is so much better in that field hehe.
Let us have something
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (223)
40.55%
Nope, not that interesting (218)
39.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed