Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend is often quite sex mad! watch

Announcements

She is a sweet girl but at the most innoportunate times she pretty much just wants to grab me and do the deed and gets so horny she says she doesnt care about protection! not that she wants to get pregnant she is just gagging for it and doesnt want to bother waiting to get the condom on!

We could just be in bed together and she will pretty mich just grab my privates and say she is horny and wants sex now.

She is AMAZING in bed, no complains but does freak me out how up for it she is without any prior warning.

Obviously everyone gets horny but I dont necessarily want to have sex all the time and I think theres a time and a place for it, not when I am in bed wanting sleep, or shortly after eating my dinner I just want some forewarning even if a few minutes so I can get in the mood!

Obviously I will speak to her but think its a tough subject to cover!

Btw she is 25 and I am 27

ReputationRep:
    Man I wish I had YOUR problem.

ReputationRep:
    That's almost rape

ReputationRep:
    And this is a problem? :rolleyes:

Any guy would dream of being in your position - a sexually driven girl who's great in bed, in her 20's!

Lighten up man, some of us have far worse problems than you :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Suicide is the only way.

ReputationRep:
    Errrrm DUDE WHAT THE DEUCE IS WRONG WITH THAT!?

ReputationRep:
    so are you going to tell her that.

ReputationRep:
    Send her round mine. I'll wear that ho out :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Just wear a condom all the time. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    Report her to the police.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What kind of a man are you

ReputationRep:
    "Darling, You do realize there's a time and a place for everything?"

You shouldn't have your problem for long after saying that a few times. Sucks to be you.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see the problem?

ReputationRep:
    I feel so sorry for you. Im sure we are all feeling sorry for you in these hard times.

ReputationRep:
    Send her my way Ill help you out, bro.

ReputationRep:
    people having to face these types of horrors and struggles deserve the most sympathy.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her for more foreplay, if that's the problem.

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for you. I really do. May god help you

no offence your older than most on here and you post as anonymous?

ReputationRep:
    Lol. I wouldn't advise you sitting her down to tell her that you want to have less sex with her, and that you don't like how keen she is to sleep with you/ You do run the risk of her then saying 'OK then sweetie pie' and then losing her confidence thinking it must be something to do with her (no matter what you say, there's a chance that she will think that, and if she does, that's it). This would result in her being a lot less up for it, and you coming back here in a few weeks complaining.

Next time she pounces, just kiss her and say something like 'in a minute, i just want to kiss you'. That gives you the opportunity to mentally and physically prepare yourself..... If you keep doing that, she'll realise she needs to give you a few minutes before diving into your boxers for sausage OM NOM time...

And if that doesn't work, based on the responses thus far, maybe you'll just have to grit your teeth and bear it :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.