Turn on thread page Beta

Girlfriend is often quite sex mad! watch

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm, I can't help but feel that if this was a guy being sex mad with his GF, people would be saying about how inconsiderate he was always pestering her for sex when he didn't want to. Though saying that, it doesn't sound like she's actively forcing you to do it when you don't want to ('I just want some forewarning even if a few minutes so I can get in the mood!') From the sounds of it, could you not just explain to her that you'd like a bit of time to digest your dinner or get in the mood properly etc. first?

ReputationRep:
    Use the general TSR solution to the problem and dump her. That ***** is bang out of order, you shouldn't have to put up with that sort of treatment

ReputationRep:
    i guess if this was a dude this wouldnt be such a problem

you forming an interest in cocks brah?

Im quite giggling at most of the (expected) replies.

I dont mind sex myself really but hate the randomness of the request, if we are giggling on the sofa and acting like idiots then start kissing then yeah that gets me in the mood for example so dont mind sex then, or say after a night out drinking, or just when we are bored whatever

I like to somewhat "bond" with her before having sex instead of just being turned round to and sometimes if I am drifting off to sleep I dont want to be woken up by her wanting sex.

I wonder how different the replies would of been if I left out that I was a male would of got, probably would of been loads of people saying it was pretty much rape.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her she needs to work more on foreplay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I wonder how different the replies would of been if I left out that I was a male would of got, probably would of been loads of people saying it was pretty much rape.
    I did say something similar in my post above, actually...

(Original post by FormerlyHistoryStudent)
    I did say something similar in my post above, actually...
    That wasnt there when I wrote my reply!

Well Its not just that I want to get in the mood, the requests are far too random, if I knew we generally had sex most evenings at a similar time but one day she wanted it a few hours early or late then I wouldnt have much problem or something along those lines.

She just gets quite exited sometimes and when she gets excited she seems to want sex so I think its some sort of thing with impulses, though I suppose I am the same(just that being exited like having a laugh doesnt mean I want sex! just that I am more open to having it then!)

I like sex to be fun and pleasurable and if she is just saying "hey I want sex" it feels kinda boring or its all about her and not our combined sexual energy.

ReputationRep:
    she has obviously not understood that guys being ready 24/7 is a myth.. you should email her the memo :p:

ReputationRep:
    That's rape.

If it was a guy doing that, everyone on this forum would call the police themselves and fill out sex offenders forms in place of the boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halbeth)
    Man I wish I had YOUR problem.
    LOL! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Oh boy.

ReputationRep:
    Oh boy.

ReputationRep:
    Okay. I understand the problem here.

Your girlfriend is severely broken; she has ESDD (Extreme Sexual Desire Disorder). However, you are a lucky man, because I happen to be an expert in curing ESDD, and will be able to fix her and get her back to you within two weeks tops.

I'm not saying rush into it, sit down with her and have a talk, let her know that it's best for both of you, and make sure neither you nor her have any issues with her being sexually violated by me, because I mustn't hold back, ESDD is a serious condition that must be sorted as soon as possible, and I will be pulling out all the stops to ensure that she gets cured and you two can get back to having a steady relationship as soon as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you moaning about this...?

ReputationRep:
    How about, when you don't want to have sex with her, I could have sex with her for you.
    Is that a good idea?

ReputationRep:
    Lets have a ho down at mine

ReputationRep:
    I feel sorry for you, in the way that i feel sorry for a blind person or someone who can't appreciate the taste of chicken.

ReputationRep:
    Send her my way. No wait, that humorous comment has already been said. Still, I am happy to give her a go for you if you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DlightSwitch)
    Okay. I understand the problem here.

Your girlfriend is severely broken; she has ESDD (Extreme Sexual Desire Disorder). However, you are a lucky man, because I happen to be an expert in curing ESDD, and will be able to fix her and get her back to you within two weeks tops.

I'm not saying rush into it, sit down with her and have a talk, let her know that it's best for both of you, and make sure neither you nor her have any issues with her being sexually violated by me, because I mustn't hold back, ESDD is a serious condition that must be sorted as soon as possible, and I will be pulling out all the stops to ensure that she gets cured and you two can get back to having a steady relationship as soon as possible.
    Finally, a serious, productive answer!! Thank you, Dr DlightSwitch, for restoring my faith in humanity, and for helping this poor soul with his severely ill sandwich maker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ЯoaR)
    Just wear a condom all the time. Simples.
    Er, wouldn't it end up as a giant balloon full of piss and semen?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.