Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Im quite giggling at most of the (expected) replies.

I dont mind sex myself really but hate the randomness of the request, if we are giggling on the sofa and acting like idiots then start kissing then yeah that gets me in the mood for example so dont mind sex then, or say after a night out drinking, or just when we are bored whatever

I like to somewhat "bond" with her before having sex instead of just being turned round to and sometimes if I am drifting off to sleep I dont want to be woken up by her wanting sex.

I wonder how different the replies would of been if I left out that I was a male would of got, probably would of been loads of people saying it was pretty much rape.
    I think I've found your problem. Dude... You're batting for the wrong team.

(Original post by Aconite)
    Send her my way. No wait, that humorous comment has already been said. Still, I am happy to give her a go for you if you like.

If you are really a girl I actually wouldnt mind that lol.

Anyway its just my personality to say no matter if something is amazing to do or at least fun, be it going on a night out drinking, going to a party or having sex with a random girl or my girlfriend doesnt mean I have to do it just because I can if you do something too much then it becomes tedious.

And also having sex a few times a day is quite tiring and i'd rather have sex once a day or a few times a week than a few times in one day(unless I myself was really horny) and none for like 4 days!

Wheres the fun in that?!

ReputationRep:
    Is your diamond shoes too tight? Wallet too small for your fifties?

ReputationRep:
    Buy her a vibe. Or, like, say you want to watch her masturbate cos it's hot and you can have a little snooze while she does your work for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Finally, a serious, productive answer!! Thank you, Dr DlightSwitch, for restoring my faith in humanity, and for helping this poor soul with his severely ill sandwich maker.

I know, I have a big heart and I just want to try my best to help people and make the world a better place. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    so many funny comments ahahhah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Er, wouldn't it end up as a giant balloon full of piss and semen?
    And what's wrong with that, I'd like to know?

ReputationRep:
    If you are really a girl I actually wouldnt mind that lol.

Anyway its just my personality to say no matter if something is amazing to do or at least fun, be it going on a night out drinking, going to a party or having sex with a random girl or my girlfriend doesnt mean I have to do it just because I can if you do something too much then it becomes tedious.

And also having sex a few times a day is quite tiring and i'd rather have sex once a day or a few times a week than a few times in one day(unless I myself was really horny) and none for like 4 days!

Wheres the fun in that?!
    Look, I'm going to do a strange thing and offer constructive advice: maybe you're doing the sex wrong. Perhaps you don't know this, but you can do sex in all sorts of ways (not always involving another female participant), which would mean that you can do it more than once a day and not be bored.

ReputationRep:
    dump her

(Original post by Aconite)
    Look, I'm going to do a strange thing and offer constructive advice: maybe you're doing the sex wrong. Perhaps you don't know this, but you can do sex in all sorts of ways (not always involving another female participant), which would mean that you can do it more than once a day and not be bored.
    I really really hate self pleasure as its so uncomfortable.

When I say I dont find the fun in having sex multiple times in a day I mean that yeah its still pleasurable to have sex more than once but it doesnt feel anywhere near as good, bar say when you get back into it quite quickly after as its quite exhausting.

I'd rather have sex daily than say no sex at all but that still doesnt meant it will keep the same level of pleasure every day constantly for long term.

ReputationRep:
    I really really hate self pleasure as its so uncomfortable.

When I say I dont find the fun in having sex multiple times in a day I mean that yeah its still pleasurable to have sex more than once but it doesnt feel anywhere near as good, bar say when you get back into it quite quickly after as its quite exhausting.

I'd rather have sex daily than say no sex at all but that still doesnt meant it will keep the same level of pleasure every day constantly for long term.
    NO I didn't mean have a ****, I meant that you don't need me to come and do yer girlfriend for you.

To be honest, all this about levels of pleasure is weird and kind of furtively over-considered. Just go and shag her in various ways and stop thinking so much.

ReputationRep:
    lol you must be a troll, why on earth would a guy complain about that?!

(Original post by pina.Love)
    lol you must be a troll, why on earth would a guy complain about that?!
    Why wouldnt they? Sex isnt the only thing in life and if it was then people wouldnt care about looks and have sex with everyone they meet regardless of age or looks.

Or maybe I have an actual personality instead of the drones these days who think as soon as they are 18 they have to have loads of sex, go drinking, be as loud as possible etc.

ReputationRep:
    **** her, bro.

ReputationRep:
    Don't stay home too much if you don't wanna do it with her that often. I'm just surprised why you're complaining about it, It would probably a man's dream to always have sex all the time. If you confront her with it then she might find another man who can keep up with her...that would really suck! If she wants to get it on when you're not in the mood then have her "do" you first. Get the picture?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damos92)
    I feel sorry for you, in the way that i feel sorry for a blind person or someone who can't appreciate the taste of chicken.
    Lol :P

ReputationRep:
    Glad to know my boyfriend isn't the only one with this problem. =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Is your diamond shoes too tight? Wallet too small for your fifties?
    Chandler's jokes never go out of style :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Is this not what most women have to face most of the time?

ReputationRep:
    Im quite giggling at most of the (expected) replies.

I dont mind sex myself really but hate the randomness of the request, if we are giggling on the sofa and acting like idiots then start kissing then yeah that gets me in the mood for example so dont mind sex then, or say after a night out drinking, or just when we are bored whatever

I like to somewhat "bond" with her before having sex instead of just being turned round to and sometimes if I am drifting off to sleep I dont want to be woken up by her wanting sex.

I wonder how different the replies would of been if I left out that I was a male would of got, probably would of been loads of people saying it was pretty much rape.
    your not a girl though your a bloke - so coming from a guy whose gf has the sex drive ofa house brick i have two words - man up.

"Oh no an attractive woman who likes me and is amazing in bed wants to have lots of sex with me" - i have no sympathy here

Get a grip and if the condom things an issue A get her on the pill of something B carry a condom in your wallet

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.