Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lol, quite alot of funny replies to this thread. xD

Seriously though, I'm a little pissed at the sexism and generalising going on. I think a guy has every right to complain if the girl thinks that anytime she's horny, he'll come running. Not all guys think about sex all the time. I bet if he left his gender out, or if a girl was posting the same problem, the responses would be very different. Something like, 'OMG rape' 'DUMP him' 'Babe, he's a jerk, plenty more fish in the sea.' I also bet if a guy was actually raped on the street and someone posted the case, all the responses would be, 'lmao' 'omg too funny.'

ReputationRep:
    just tell to her to calm down and stuff, I THINK I know hat you mean, sex is great but doing it too much can be quite exhausting...(No Homo)

My boyfriends the same. The other night I was all tucked up in bed falling asleep, then he gets up, turns the light on, and starts having sex with me. So I do understand how frustrating it can be to have someone who's in the mood a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee_Kid)
    Finally, a serious, productive answer!! Thank you, Dr DlightSwitch, for restoring my faith in humanity, and for helping this poor soul with his severely ill sandwich maker.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    your not a girl though your a bloke - so coming from a guy whose gf has the sex drive ofa house brick i have two words - man up.

"Oh no an attractive woman who likes me and is amazing in bed wants to have lots of sex with me" - i have no sympathy here

Get a grip and if the condom things an issue A get her on the pill of something B carry a condom in your wallet
    WTF
    How does his gender make a difference, he still shouldn't be expected to want sex 24/7

I sympathise with you OP, I can imagine that must be frustrating when its at completely inappropriate times.

ReputationRep:
    tell her you have aids, that will set her back a few sessions.

ReputationRep:
    tell her you have aids, that will set her back a few sessions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She is a sweet girl but at the most innoportunate times she pretty much just wants to grab me and do the deed and gets so horny she says she doesnt care about protection! not that she wants to get pregnant she is just gagging for it and doesnt want to bother waiting to get the condom on!

We could just be in bed together and she will pretty mich just grab my privates and say she is horny and wants sex now.

She is AMAZING in bed, no complains but does freak me out how up for it she is without any prior warning.

Obviously everyone gets horny but I dont necessarily want to have sex all the time and I think theres a time and a place for it, not when I am in bed wanting sleep, or shortly after eating my dinner I just want some forewarning even if a few minutes so I can get in the mood!

Obviously I will speak to her but think its a tough subject to cover!

Btw she is 25 and I am 27

on no,poor u!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehhh.....hi.)
    WTF
    How does his gender make a difference, he still shouldn't be expected to want sex 24/7

I sympathise with you OP, I can imagine that must be frustrating when its at completely inappropriate times.
    Because a mans sex drive is much more easily accessed. We're hardwired that way.

Plus i have a high sex drive so i know how absolutely frustrating it is to be with someone who doesnt want it

ReputationRep:
    is girlfriend a new euphemism for your right hand ?

ReputationRep:
    Is this a problem for you ?
    Send her round to me if you can't keep her satisfied.

ReputationRep:
    lol isnt 27 a bit old for the student room?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by halbeth)
    Man I wish I had YOUR problem.
    I could not agree more with this statement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    lol, quite alot of funny replies to this thread. xD

Seriously though, I'm a little pissed at the sexism and generalising going on. I think a guy has every right to complain if the girl thinks that anytime she's horny, he'll come running. Not all guys think about sex all the time. I bet if he left his gender out, or if a girl was posting the same problem, the responses would be very different. Something like, 'OMG rape' 'DUMP him' 'Babe, he's a jerk, plenty more fish in the sea.' I also bet if a guy was actually raped on the street and someone posted the case, all the responses would be, 'lmao' 'omg too funny.'
    I completely agree with this response.

OP has a perfect right to not want to get freaky on command. If asking for foreplay might help, OP, try that! If she gets angry at you for not dealing with her immediately, I would really reconsider the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DlightSwitch)
    Okay. I understand the problem here.

Your girlfriend is severely broken; she has ESDD (Extreme Sexual Desire Disorder). However, you are a lucky man, because I happen to be an expert in curing ESDD, and will be able to fix her and get her back to you within two weeks tops.

I'm not saying rush into it, sit down with her and have a talk, let her know that it's best for both of you, and make sure neither you nor her have any issues with her being sexually violated by me, because I mustn't hold back, ESDD is a serious condition that must be sorted as soon as possible, and I will be pulling out all the stops to ensure that she gets cured and you two can get back to having a steady relationship as soon as possible.
    Common Side Effects include - Possibility she might not want to get with you anymore. Huge satisfaction that you cannot support anymore. She will dump you.

Just because OP is a man doesn't mean he's horny 24/7, or even if he is horny 24/7 that he wouldn't rather have an atmosphere to sex other than "I want sex, let's have sex now like I want to" (from his girlfriend).

Part of the problem may be that your girlfriend shares the idea that you want sex all of the time. She might be perfectly capable, and quite happy to control herself - but she thinks you prefer things how they are.

Just.. the next time she gets all raunchy, tease her a bit. Make her wait until you're ready. Or if you're actually asleep, and she does this.. Well maybe don't reject her on the spot - but a little while after, mention to her that you are sometimes tired, and when you're sleeping you don't always want sex in 5 minutes. Then the next time, if you're sleeping and she does this.. just say "no sweetheart I'm sleeping".

She may take this badly and worry it's due to some fault of hers. To dispel that notion, reassure her with words, but also - having rejected her request for sex when you were sleepy/not in the mood - be the one to initiate the sex the next time. And make it good for her.

TBH, you're sick your gf is pestering you the whole time, she's probably already worried you're not that interested because you never start things.

I also suspect, although I wouldn't say for sure, that she is unsatisfied by sex, or at least could be. That might sound odd, given she wants it all of the time.. but sometimes not getting what you want/feeling it has ended without satisfaction or after to little time - well just maybe the sex you are having isn't depleting her sex drive because it isn't that great for her.

That's not meant to be cruel OP. But maybe if you want to wear her down a little bit, the next time you have sex, you ought to initiate (sometimes even if you don't feel like it just to get into a routine where it isn't always her deciding when you have sex) and then really draw it out, make her tired, make her orgasm (if she does), make her satisfied, keep her interested. If the sex is like that, she won't mind having less of it, and you probably won't mind having more of it.

OP I understand. My gf is so horny, any little thing-- a kiss, cuddle even just a hug and she gets going. She is very very good looking and looks so innocent, so boy was I surprised when she turned out like that lol It all sounds like great fun and yes it is most of the time, but sometimes it's just too much. Horny guys on here here will think "yeah great you're so lucky" but doing it multiple times a day isn't as fun as it sounds. Sometimes you want to go out, relax and do things as a couple. Maybe I'm naive but I didnt think girls could be so horny!!

ReputationRep:
    You know what they say, every man wants a nymphomaniac, but after a while the nympho leaves but the maniac remains.

Make the most of it while it lasts :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    You is gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My boyfriends the same. The other night I was all tucked up in bed falling asleep, then he gets up, turns the light on, and starts having sex with me. So I do understand how frustrating it can be to have someone who's in the mood a lot.
    Sounds like rape :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.