ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    Suicide is the only way.
    Pure comedy genius :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Epic thread! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-Am-God)
    lol isnt 27 a bit old for the student room?
    why?

Students are any age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-Am-God)
    lol isnt 27 a bit old for the student room?
    I'm 27

ReputationRep:
    It will pass, you are just going through the honeymoon period. You can always say no to her as well, you know.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down to the people getting offended by the responses. Its not rape as he is consenting to it. He CAN say no, if he said NO and she still did it then yes it would be rape. Usually when its in reverse the girl does say no which is when people call rape and rightly so.

ReputationRep:
    Given that the OP has suggested he doesn't enjoy regular sex and he doesn't enjoy masturbation, I can only conclude that he must have a broken penis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She is a sweet girl but at the most innoportunate times she pretty much just wants to grab me and do the deed and gets so horny she says she doesnt care about protection! not that she wants to get pregnant she is just gagging for it and doesnt want to bother waiting to get the condom on!

We could just be in bed together and she will pretty mich just grab my privates and say she is horny and wants sex now.

She is AMAZING in bed, no complains but does freak me out how up for it she is without any prior warning.

Obviously everyone gets horny but I dont necessarily want to have sex all the time and I think theres a time and a place for it, not when I am in bed wanting sleep, or shortly after eating my dinner I just want some forewarning even if a few minutes so I can get in the mood!

Obviously I will speak to her but think its a tough subject to cover!

Btw she is 25 and I am 27
    Actually, I see where you are coming from. Most people will say "U MAD?" but that's because either they have the sex drives of a maniac or they don't really understand how tiring this would become!

You're taking the right steps in talking to her. Like someone else said, get her a rampant rabbit, ask her to whack off for you and then chocs away! :woo:

OP I understand. My gf is so horny, any little thing-- a kiss, cuddle even just a hug and she gets going. She is very very good looking and looks so innocent, so boy was I surprised when she turned out like that lol It all sounds like great fun and yes it is most of the time, but sometimes it's just too much. Horny guys on here here will think "yeah great you're so lucky" but doing it multiple times a day isn't as fun as it sounds. Sometimes you want to go out, relax and do things as a couple. Maybe I'm naive but I didnt think girls could be so horny!!

Yeah thats what shes like, she is quiet and sweet but the slighest thing can set her off and once she is then she wont take no for an answer, and she is also quite dominant in the bedroom, I dont mean she wants to do kinky stuff but she just gets really passionate.

I think before she dated me she was single for ages and just is taking out all her unspent sexual energy on me then will settle down but as I say I would rather have sex a few times a week, even daily than loads of times in a day then go days or weeks without it as I have my own cravings sometimes.

I like the sex but if feels overwhelming to do it so often.

Well I dont actually always consent to it she just bugs me until I say yes or pretty much throws herself on me.

I also sometimes want sex when she doesnt want to so its not like I never initiate things but I am more of a snuggler who when sitting down on a sofa with a girl and say we start kissing that gets me in the mood.

People dont actually know what she looks like, shes not many guys type but she is mine, she is a large girl though more curvy than fat, and is what people would consider plain but pretty i.e wears glasses and doesnt put make up on much but has lovely complexion and beautiful eyes.

ReputationRep:
    "It's like you're the chick and she's the dude". :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Dump

ReputationRep:
    People dont actually know what she looks like, shes not many guys type but she is mine, she is a large girl though more curvy than fat, and is what people would consider plain but pretty i.e wears glasses and doesnt put make up on much but has lovely complexion and beautiful eyes.
    Actually, on reflection I don't think I'd like you to send her my way.

(Original post by Aconite)
    Actually, on reflection I don't think I'd like you to send her my way.
    Why? Because if a girl isnt stick thin she is unnattractive? if she doesnt have loads of make up slapped on her face etc?

I said large I didnt say mounds of fat, she doesnt have a double chin, no neck, doesnt have loads of creases her arms and legs etc are just a bit chunky.

ReputationRep:
    Why? Because if a girl isnt stick thin she is unnattractive? if she doesnt have loads of make up slapped on her face etc?

I said large I didnt say mounds of fat, she doesnt have a double chin, no neck, doesnt have loads of creases her arms and legs etc are just a bit chunky.
    No need to get eggy with me, love. I am letting you keep your girlfriend, after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    Suicide is the only way.
    Hahahahaha!

(Original post by Aconite)
    No need to get eggy with me, love. I am letting you keep your girlfriend, after all.
    Nah I wasnt being eggy just saying as it seems people are quite closed minded about girls who arent stick thin with loads of slap these days.

She is a very attractive girl, who knows if she was really skinny loads of guys may be asking her out and she may be insecure thats why she wants so much sex again who knows.

I doubt you could take her off me anyway.

she broke my penis

ReputationRep:
    Nah I wasnt being eggy just saying as it seems people are quite closed minded about girls who arent stick thin with loads of slap these days.

She is a very attractive girl, who knows if she was really skinny loads of guys may be asking her out and she may be insecure thats why she wants so much sex again who knows.

I doubt you could take her off me anyway.
    True... I like ymy girls curvy as well... and guess what? GB's the place to be for that Anyway... to be honest with you I was in the complete reversed situation a couple of times when I was in a relationship back when I was younger and it's eventually gonna slow down anyway so just relax and try to enjoy it. If you love her and you like her body than extend the foreplay or what so ever cause at the end of the day it's your **** .

ReputationRep:
    I also sometimes want sex when she doesnt want to so its not like I never initiate things but I am more of a snuggler who when sitting down on a sofa with a girl and say we start kissing that gets me in the mood..
    possibly the gayest thing you have said in this thread to date

that explains it fat and hasnt done it much before and making up for lost time.

Besides its a well known urban myth that fat people are dirtier to make up for the fact that are regarded as ugly

ReputationRep:
    She is a sweet girl but at the most innoportunate times she pretty much just wants to grab me and do the deed and gets so horny she says she doesnt care about protection! not that she wants to get pregnant she is just gagging for it and doesnt want to bother waiting to get the condom on!

We could just be in bed together and she will pretty mich just grab my privates and say she is horny and wants sex now.

She is AMAZING in bed, no complains but does freak me out how up for it she is without any prior warning.

Obviously everyone gets horny but I dont necessarily want to have sex all the time and I think theres a time and a place for it, not when I am in bed wanting sleep, or shortly after eating my dinner I just want some forewarning even if a few minutes so I can get in the mood!

Obviously I will speak to her but think its a tough subject to cover!

Btw she is 25 and I am 27
    troll

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.