Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This thread *mostly* makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
    And like I want to watch Toy Story 3 again :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vhvhvh)
    They mean a lot to me.
    Stop trolling and get out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefan1991)
    Stop trolling and get out.
    Please do not accuse me of being a troll. They mean a lot to me and provide me with much comfort that I could do with in an emotionally deolete environment away from home.

ReputationRep:
    Just me thinking you were talking about a load of taxidermy specimins and hunting trophies then?

ReputationRep:
    Clyde frog says it's ok :p:

He sits on top of my TV :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just go for it, don't give a damn what others think of you. You wont get mercilessly bulled, not if you don't have the attitude and demeanour of the typical adult teddy bear owner. If you do, might aswell wear a sign saying 'Don't approach me, save your time'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vhvhvh)
    Please do not accuse me of being a troll. They mean a lot to me and provide me with much comfort that I could do with in an emotionally deolete environment away from home.
    Mate you need a girlfriend. I think it's wrong to use stuffed toys in that manner.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's perfectly fine, especially for girls...but it could be pretty unusual if a guy does that, IMO. :s

ReputationRep:
    If you are a girl then it is fine. Most normal guys expect gilry traits like that in a girl. Girls have make up and cuddly bears, guys have arm weights and beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studyload)
    I think it's perfectly fine, especially for girls...but it could be pretty unusual if a guy does that, IMO. :s
    Most stuffed toys do not come with appendages for a girl to pleasure herself on, whereas a hole could be easily be fashioned for that purpose like vhvhvh has done on Rupert the bear.

ReputationRep:
    You know, I hadn't actually thought about whether it would be weird or not! Haha maybe it is a bit childish, but my bear is still coming. I've had him forever and it would be a bit sad leaving him home. Won't keep him on my bed though, I haven't in years and it'd be a bit annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I brought my teddy to university! He's great. No-one ever bullied me, but that's because I'm so cool and tough.

He was eventually joined by John West, who is a small cuddly bear that came free with a pack of John West salmon one time. He is also great.

ReputationRep:
    I heard of someone getting so badly bullied because of that. Whenever she said something they didn't like they just said "why don't you go to your room and play with your toys?"
    Once they threw some of her dolls out the window and tried to burn one, it was hilarious, but harsh on her she just broke into tears and refused to speak to anyone for the rest of term.

Anyway aren't you a bit old for toys? You're a grown adult :lol:
    Lol, was it secretly you? Really you don't have to put up with this, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explore)
    Lol, was it secretly you? Really you don't have to put up with this, haha.
    No, I only stuck one down the loo but only cos the water was clean. It wasn't my fault someone else tried to flush it.

Anyway what I'm saying is, is it really worth the hassle? Maybe you should turn over a new leaf and leave your childish immaturity behind where it belongs. And don't say I didn't warn you.

ReputationRep:
    No, I only stuck one down the loo but only cos the water was clean. It wasn't my fault someone else tried to flush it.

Anyway what I'm saying is, is it really worth the hassle? Maybe you should turn over a new leaf and leave your childish immaturity behind where it belongs. And don't say I didn't warn you.
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought you meant an actual stuffed animal, like a squirrel or something...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studyload)
    but it could be pretty unusual if a guy does that, IMO. :s
    But I got a keychain that has a teddy attached to my new lappy beg?

ReputationRep:
    I brought a little penguin and a talking Shrek along with me but they live on my shelves next to various skulls and keyrings

ReputationRep:
    I've got my teddy and a hot water bottle cover shaped like a dog... Most of my friends have some sort of teddy. One of my housemates has a Very Hungry Caterpillar puppet and a pirate Patrick from Spongebob in her bed

ReputationRep:
    summation of this thread = :facepalm:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.