Turn on thread page Beta

I met a guy online, he lives in Germany... watch

(Original post by thejonsmith)
    Getting your knobs out on webcam was "finding you had something in common"? Interesting.

You had a similar experience when you went to meet that man from Venezuela, share it with the OP.
    I've cammed with loads of guys before meeting him but I feel there's a lot more with this guy. We've spent 95% talking about things other than sex.

(Original post by In2deep)
    I know where you are coming from OP, a while back I meant a man from Venezuela who had 76 homosexual relationships so far, all of which he started online. He also had an incredible fetish for German men but always found out that they were very insecure about their sexuality and always hide it from their parents. He did once go to Germany to meet a certain fellow from the internet and he ended up being locked in a dungeon in Stuttgart for about 6 weeks being anally molested with dead animals. He did enjoy it though but I doubt a young las like you would. :yes:

What ever you do, take lube :yy:
    Thanks for that insight, although I guess that's a rare occasion. I will try to get to know him a lot more before considering to go over, maybe i'll ask him to come here, but that's thinking way ahead. He doesn't seem that type of person though.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it, absolutely.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.