This discussion is closed.
a_musical_guy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
When was it and why was it the best day?
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dunno, I've not had it yet....mind u today was pretty special I got an e-mail from a person in my favourite band
El_Borish
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so far, taking a bow in front of 1000+ people all cheering in the Olivier Theatre at the National.

glorious feeling!
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
don't know... don' think I've had a really super fab day yet... oh, I want one! Can I share with anyone else lol?
Michael Beaver
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Winning races!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Michael Beaver)
Winning races!
erm winning gymnastics comps....etc dont really know... :confused: i shall have a think lol
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the best day of my life was also one fo the worst days of my life
i walked up a mountain near my house it took me hours but i did it, it felt great like id acomplished something. then i got home and my mum went skitz at me and i was never alowed to walk my dog again...
ah well u get that
gemgems89
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well the best week of my life was in Israel.
So many new experiences so many new adventures. The good times...
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
performing at greenwich theatre in front of a full house ...being voted president of the charity commitee...winning the 500 metres race (the first time i've ever won anything), being told i'm a brilliant student by proffessor in ucl summer skool of revolutions, ...getting a gorgeous lil sister... actually they're all brill moments but i'm not sure if i've yet had the best day of my life...i think i'm still waiting...i think i'm too young @ 17 to have had the best day of my life.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads