Turn on thread page Beta

Bieber: "I feel like the Kurt Cobain of my generation" watch

ReputationRep:
    Aw, what a misguided little pussy ***** he is.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe Justin had the balls to say that.

He can't walk in the same shoes or breathe the same air as the legendary Kurt Cobain. I love grunge music!

That lad needs his ******** to drop so maybe that sqeaky, annoying voice wont come through in his singing as well. I think I might have some bottled water. Lol

ReputationRep:
    pftt, like he even knows who Kurt Cobain is.

Just sit quietly and play with your lego.

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber's just too cocky for my taste... His music seems ok to me, kid's a good singer but I just don't like him. That's like saying he's the Michael Jackson of his generation lol. I only know his music, but from what I've read about him I wish he was more down to earth like the other artists... Cause from what it looks like, even Miley Cyrus seems less cocky to me then this guy

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he just feels like killing himself?

ReputationRep:
    What a revolting thing to say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v-zero)
    Maybe he just feels like killing himself?
    We can only hope.

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean he's going to top himself?

ReputationRep:
    So he's going to take copious amounts of heroin and various other substances, put out a few 'seminal' albums, and get murdered by his insane girlfriend? I can deal with that.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    he is quite arrogant. did you see him collecting his award at the VMAs? I was hoping he'd trip on the stage or something lol.

ReputationRep:
    If he means that he has as many undeserved fans, then I agree.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, that's hilarious. It's like you don't even need put any work into making fun of him any more, he just does it for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I<3LAMP)
    Justin who?
    Hopefully he'll do what Kurt did and top himself.
    I hate it when people do that. They do it with like britney spears and lady gaga andl all sorts. It's like fair play you don't like them or think they're awful but you can't deny these people are famous or well-known that's just retarded. Like I don't like lot's of people but if they're was a thread on like Bret Michaels I wouldn't be all Bre who? Cause I do know who he is.

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone want to be like Kut Conbain? Nervana, are you ******* kidding me?

ReputationRep:
    Lets be honest, all he ever does is cause outrage to provoke people. You either love him or hate him, and that's what keeps him so popular. People who love him constantly go on about how good he is, and people who hate him constantly talk about how much they hate him. All publicity is good publicity

ReputationRep:
    This guy is like the anti Cobain if anything.

ReputationRep:
    Good, hopefully he'll kill himself soon enough then.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe all the nasty comments from all you crazy haters are getting to him, and he's worried he might top himself like him :dontknow: :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully he will kill himself. (Probably already been said a few times in this thread in a far more witty way, but at least I'm being direct).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotalLifeForever)
    Lets be honest, all he ever does is cause outrage to provoke people. You either love him or hate him, and that's what keeps him so popular. People who love him constantly go on about how good he is, and people who hate him constantly talk about how much they hate him. All publicity is good publicity
    OMG, you're so right! The haters can't seem to stop talking about him :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.