Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I first wanted to do politics for the pure fact that i done A LOT of council work and shadowing and Youth MP stuff and only really wanted to do politics because i had a head start. However, going over it i don’t find it interesting or remotely relevant in my life.

so what course do i do? i want to a academic subject at uni and then work on my music (ive played guitar for 10years and really would like to have a job which involves music) however i would like to have a "good job" which has a career i can progress in at job that starts at £21,000+.

My interests are ..
    Music
    Sociology
    Arguing
    Playstation3

so i dont know!!!!!!!!!!!!

also what uni has a good night life?
    i wanted to go to Nottingham but heard that the crime is really bad and its overly populated by chavs. I don’t believe this as I’m open minded however i need a second opinion

ReputationRep:
    First pick the course, then pick the uni. Based on what interests you've put down, Arguing and Playstation 3 are unfortunately not degrees, and you said yourself that you want to do a academic subject at uni then work on your music, so that only leaves Sociology.

ReputationRep:
    Why not a music degree? Or music production? Something along those lines maybe. Newcastle has good nightlife from what i've heard, along with Leeds + Manchester and many, many universities in main cities

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.