Turn on thread page Beta

Woke up in bed with my friend's best mate watch

Basically, I've been enjoying Freshers week and one of my best friends goes to the same uni (he's a boy, I'm a girl) and secretly I've fancied his housemate and have joked about getting together with him and stuff and my friend has been like "no way! he's my best friend!"

However, I know I got pretty drunk last night and I don't know how it happened but.... I woke up and I was in bed with the housemate! I tried texting my friend and being like "I'm sorry!" but he hasn't replied.

What do I do?!?!

ReputationRep:
    He'll probably come round eventually. He might be a bit annoyed that you did something he asked you not to and it might be a bit weird for a while but he'll probably get over it in about a week or two.
    You've apologised, now leave him alone for a few days or until he contacts you

ReputationRep:
    What happens in freshers week, stays in freshers week.

Apologise to him. That's all you can do. Your friend should allow you to do what you want and with whomever you want, though.

ReputationRep:
    You must remember something, unless you two were so drunk you went to your room and passed out before you could do anything.

ReputationRep:
    Move on, if he talks to you, talk to him, if he doesn't, don't bother. He'll end up crawling back to you in the end. :P

ReputationRep:
    It's his friend, not his partner. Providing he's not retarded he won't/shouldn't care.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he is attracted to you and is crushed about you getting with someone else. You need to talk to him and discuss your friendship.

ReputationRep:
    Wait, what? Does he have a right to decide who you sleep with? How does sleeping with his friend affect him in any way (unless he fancies you or him) ?

ReputationRep:
    a real friend gets their friends laid, he sounds like a **** blocker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concubine)
    It's his friend, not his partner. Providing he's not retarded he won't/shouldn't care.
    This. If your friend likes you then he should've said something, but even if he does then it's not like a one nighter during Freshers is a big deal.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/imag...er_large_1.jpg
    Janine you SHLAAAAAAAAAAAAG! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically, I've been enjoying Freshers week and one of my best friends goes to the same uni (he's a boy, I'm a girl) and secretly I've fancied his housemate and have joked about getting together with him and stuff and my friend has been like "no way! he's my best friend!"

However, I know I got pretty drunk last night and I don't know how it happened but.... I woke up and I was in bed with the housemate! I tried texting my friend and being like "I'm sorry!" but he hasn't replied.

What do I do?!?!
    how did you wake up in bed with him? my bed is freakin tiny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    Wait, what? Does he have a right to decide who you sleep with? How does sleeping with his friend affect him in any way (unless he fancies you or him) ?
    This! Very much this!

(Original post by Bonged.)
    That's why she woke up

ReputationRep:
    I love it when people just 'wake up' next to other people. This morning I woke up tied to an oil rig in the North Sea.

(Original post by Bonged.)
    My bed is a double!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vybz Kartel)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/imag...er_large_1.jpg
    Janine you SHLAAAAAAAAAAAAG! :awesome:
    :rofl:

OP, try talking to him irl. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Why did you even tell your mate? It's none of his business!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My bed is a double!
    O hai. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hah. Classic fresher's week. Welcome to Uni

ReputationRep:
    He must definitley like you, otherwise why would he care? I wouldnt care if I had a male friend that I didnt like sleep with my female friend. Its frankly none of his business if hes going to be angry about it and you shouldnt have apologised or feel guilty about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.