Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please suggest somewhere that I could find a concise round up of the weekly events that have taken place in the bond and equity markets.

I'm not really looking for something company specific like II... ideally something like citywire, but a weekly or biweekly rather than a daily summary. It's just the key news I'm looking for, not noise.

thanks.

ReputationRep:
    i was looking for something like this a while ago, the hard bit is getting the split between company-specific and wider events...the best thing I found was the economist, ft weekend (i've actually found that money supplement to be a very accurate gauge of opinion) with an occasional glance at investmentweek.co.uk, sunday telegraph business or digitallook.co.uk anything else I found to be unimportant...very little happens in a week. anything company specific can't be got from the SEC or wherever. you probably do most of that already, so sorry if that is useless just find that works for me.

an outside idea might be looking at some fund reports or letters, although they come less frequently....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Last Week : **** happened (in the bond & equity market)

This Week : **** happened (in the bond market)

That's why people subscribe to my posts, I'm straight to the point.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.