im aware im leaving this pretty late to decide, i literally have a couple of days before it would be too late to accept my offer and its driving me crazy
Basically i needed AAB to get into my firm and got ABB, i did all the usual ringing and begging for my place but they wouldnt accept me.
Anyway my place at my insurance offer is still open, Northumbria Uni to study Psychology and at first i didnt think i wanted to accept because i was aiming for more respected places eg Birmingham, Newcastle, York
Now im wondering do i accept because otherwise i will have to take a year out, reapply again, resit exams and im worried i wont get offered a place because many grade requirements have increased, even more applicants are expected and some top unis dont look favourably on resits
My long term plans arent really clear yet, but im considering taking a law conversion course so what im really asking is
if i plan to convert to law anyway..which i would hope to do at a relatively good uni, does it matter where i get my undergrad degree from?
If i followed the law route would prospective employers look down on me due to getting my undergrad at northumbria?
Or should i take this chance because it could be hard for me next year to get a place?
What should I do?