Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

How long did you have to wait after submission of you app before JP morgan contacted you for a numerical test? I have been waiting for a week now but no response ...other banks seem quicker

ReputationRep:
    I don't think JPM do online tests. You do a paper test at their office before your first round interviews.

ReputationRep:
    Really? According to JPM's website, online numerical test is round 1 of the process..unless they changed the process this year and have not updated their website? Could someone confirm pls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheeky_Monkey_09)
    Really? According to JPM's website, online numerical test is round 1 of the process..unless they changed the process this year and have not updated their website? Could someone confirm pls?
    All my friends did numerical tests at JPM office last year. So what Prince of Zamunda should be correct.

ReputationRep:
    Ok just to be sure this is for graduate apps right?...strange i remeber some friends taking it online last year round

ReputationRep:
    J.P. does numerical test in their office

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheeky_Monkey_09)
    Hi everyone,

How long did you have to wait after submission of you app before JP morgan contacted you for a numerical test? I have been waiting for a week now but no response ...other banks seem quicker
    Either way, I don't think waiting for up to 2-3wks is unusual. The volume of applications at the moment is significant and the systems can only cope with so many people doing the tests at once.

GR
    gradrecruiter.blogspot.com

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.