Turn on thread page Beta

Need to heal a grazed face fast :/ help watch

ReputationRep:
    basically, im male, i popped a pimple on my face which was a bit tough to burst and had to squeeze hard, and after the redness didnt go away,
    i wiped away the puss but when i did the first layer of the skin seemed to peel off, leaving a very sore red patch, which leaked for a few hours.
    i have now cleaned it a lot and put numerous creams on it but it still seems to have the layer missing with a shiny red sore skin underneath, and dots of blood. i cant cover it with makeup it stings way too bad for me, and im worried encase it scars. i dont want it to scar at all. HELP
    :confused:
    this has lowered my confidence a lot as im just starting college, and it looks like i have a graze on my face atm which i want to go away.

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so vain, a lot of people have it a lot worse than you do. put savlon or germonline on it and leave it to heal for a couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Wow ok.

Some people have really bad acne and they get on with it. If this tiny insignificant thing is causing you so much emotional trauma I'm worried for your mental health.

Just keep it clean and use some Savlon it will go in a few days and if it does scar it'll teach you not to pick your spots!

ReputationRep:
    Must you be so graphic?
    Get over it. I suffered with horrible acne up until pretty much now as it's only just clearing after years of trying loads of different medications.
    I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to only have ONE spot to worry about :\

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.