Turn on thread page Beta

How often do you see your bf/gf? watch

ReputationRep:
    not much since the probation order

ReputationRep:
    He's the first person I see in the morning, and the last I see at night

ReputationRep:
    Currently everyday, this is soon to change, as from sunday
    Then is will drop to once a month, if im lucky!

LDR WILL SUCK!

lol I last saw him four months ago (at opposite ends of country over summer) and speak to him in some way about once a week, maybe twice if I can be bothered. I think I'm meant to be seeing him tomorrow...

...I don't want to.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We're at the same school, so everyday Monday-Friday but obviously that's not the same. We have one evening together a week and either Saturday/Sunday depending on what other plans we have.

Text most of the time when we're not together, with the occasional phone call when one of us has minutes.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen mine for like 5 and half weeks, it's agony! I've been on facebook/msn/texting her most days though

ReputationRep:
    In person - whenever i'm asked, could be everyday in a week, could be only 2 days in a week.
    Just talking - usually see each other on the computer everyday.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much every other day, or few days depending on both our jobs. Weekend I usually stay round his though.
    And we pretty much txt a lot thoughout the day as soon as we wake up until one of us goes to bed.:p:

ReputationRep:
    Weekends, sometimes not even that, he's in the RAF so it's dependent on work really. Sucks but its not the end of the world <3

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.