Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which university would you choose? HELP!! watch

I'm applying to several universities for September 2011.

Three courses are sure.
    London Metropolitan University - Business and Fashion Marketing
    University of East London - Fashion Futures with Marketing for Design
    Nottingham Trent University - Fashion Marketing and Branding

But there are some from which I can't choose the other two. I need your help!!!
    What did you hear about these schools? Not only reputation or ranking, but experiences, atmosphere, the real value of the school. Things like these.
    So, which would you choose?

University of Central Lancashire - Fashion and Brand Promotion and Marketing
    University of Hertfordshire - Marketing with Fashion
    Manchester Metropolitan University - International Fashion Marketing
    Southampton Solent University - Fashion Management and Marketing
    University of Southampton - Fashion Marketing
    University of Northampton - Fashion Marketing

I'd be soo grateful for you ideas and oppinions. Thanks!!

I'd do a worthwhile subject first off.

Kidding. Sort of.

Southampton (not Solent) probably.....

I do Fashion Promotion at UCLan. I was going to do the combined that you've put above but then I decided to go for pure promotion because you get to do a sandwich year.

I'm now on 3rd year doing my placement and although I've had a few problems with the uni, now I'm actually in industry I'm learning loads.

UCLan is in Preston which a lot of people complain about but it depends on the kind of person you are. If you can go out and have a laugh anywhere with anyone then it's for you.

So far I've had a brilliant experience, tutors are good (all worked in industry), good resources and UCLan has a great union for help for basically everything else.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.