Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I go for it or not :s watch

Announcements

I split up with my ex girlfiend around 3 month ago now and I was just getting over it. I have had girlfriends since then and split up with them and she had had the same bf for two months. But recently, she asked me if we could get back together, but she is still with her BF. When I asked her what about her boyfriend she said dont mind about him. She said she will just see him sometimes then in a month or two split up with him so it doesnt look suspicious. But this doesn't fit in with my morals, I mean she had a Boyfriend, and I wouldnt like to be cheated on. Also, this could get me into **** with other people. Should I just go for it cuz I think I am still in love with her, but then there is the question of whether I want a girlfriend who is willing to do that. I mean she isnt very trustworthy. She asked me to go and meet her today and she called me and I said I cant because I cant do that to your Bf, just doesn seem ight, and she started crying on the phone. I don't want to seem big headed but I do think i deserve someone who is trustworthy at least, I mean I would never cheat. What should I do, please give sensible advice please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I split up with my ex girlfiend around 3 month ago now and I was just getting over it. I have had girlfriends since then and split up with them and she had had the same bf for two months. But recently, she asked me if we could get back together, but she is still with her BF. When I asked her what about her boyfriend she said dont mind about him. She said she will just see him sometimes then in a month or two split up with him so it doesnt look suspicious. But this doesn't fit in with my morals, I mean she had a Boyfriend, and I wouldnt like to be cheated on. Also, this could get me into **** with other people. Should I just go for it cuz I think I am still in love with her, but then there is the question of whether I want a girlfriend who is willing to do that. I mean she isnt very trustworthy. She asked me to go and meet her today and she called me and I said I cant because I cant do that to your Bf, just doesn seem ight, and she started crying on the phone. I don't want to seem big headed but I do think i deserve someone who is trustworthy at least, I mean I would never cheat. What should I do, please give sensible advice please
    Obvious enough?

Dont let her play you around, if she wants you she needs to get rid of the boyfriend first.

ReputationRep:
    Ye thanks, but its not as easy when you believe everything she says. I probably wont start a relationship again until she has made a decision

ReputationRep:
    If she will cheat on him then she will cheat on you, steer clear of her.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.