x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Woah, what house do -you- live at?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noirdeathe)
    Woah, what house do -you- live at?!
    I'd rather not say, luckily the situation is improving now

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure they know how to clean? Maybe some people avoid washing up greasy stuff because they don't know how to get it off. It's still crap, but maybe you could post a little note saying washing up liquid and hot water cure all ills?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, you're not the only one! I went to the kitchen yesterday morning to find the bin-bag crawling with maggots. I seem to be the only one capable of taking out the bins....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mercynova)
    Don't worry, you're not the only one! I went to the kitchen yesterday morning to find the bin-bag crawling with maggots. I seem to be the only one capable of taking out the bins....
    That is pretty ******* disgusting right there. I threw out a few bin bags when I was lurking around on Saturday (but apparently one is recycling so you don't touch it .. or some ****).

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.