Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SureShotUK)
    I know that the average university schedule is different for most people on different courses, but i'd like an insight as to how many days a week i'll have to attend once i start uni in a years time. Please could you state which course(s) you're taking too, and possibly how many hours a day you're usually required to spend at uni.

Thanks.
    My course is Information Technology...i have classes Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Monday I spend 3 hours there but the other days I'm not sure because I started today.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing English and Creative Writing, and I have to be in an hour on Monday, three hours on Tuesday, three hours on Thursday and two hours on Friday. I currently get Wednesday off, but the timetables and seminar groups have been changing a bit lately, so it's all subject to change.

ReputationRep:
    I have Mondays off, in the rest of the week. 18-20 hours per week most weeks except for placement...obviously.
    Primary Education (second year), Worcester.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have my timetable yet, but they said on the open day/interview to expect to be there Monday-Friday.

ReputationRep:
    Tuesday - Friday - Maths & Stats

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.