Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 books which I longer need any first years that need these books let me know I will sort you a price.

John Sloman, Alsion Wride, ECONOMICS, 7th Edition. Prentice hall – This book will come handy for 2 modules. Introduction to microeconomics and macroeconomics.

Frank wood, Sheila Robinson, BOOK – KEEP AND ACCOUNTS, 7th edition. Prentice hall. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PREACTICAL INDRODUCTION. Pearson. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

ReputationRep:
    I also have some stuff for sale - a lot of it is older editions but they are the same content for the course, and as such available at very low prices.

begg fisher dornbusch Economics 2nd edition - ideal introductory text if you've not studied econ. before

curwin & slater - quantitative methods for business decisions 5th edition

thomas - intro. to financial accounting 4th edition

parkin powell matthews - economids 6th edition.

PM me if you are interested and we can arrange a meet so you can have a look and talk prices if required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A2009)
    I have 3 books which I longer need any first years that need these books let me know I will sort you a price.

John Sloman, Alsion Wride, ECONOMICS, 7th Edition. Prentice hall – This book will come handy for 2 modules. Introduction to microeconomics and macroeconomics.

Frank wood, Sheila Robinson, BOOK – KEEP AND ACCOUNTS, 7th edition. Prentice hall. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PREACTICAL INDRODUCTION. Pearson. Useful for introduction to financial accounting
    i need the Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION book. Facebook me to talk about prices. My name Monica Barmby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barmbym)
    i need the Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION book. Facebook me to talk about prices. My name Monica Barmby.
    Ahhh you'v gone for student rep for my course :p:

If I understood how to vote from that email, I would. But I don't

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Aston University
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.