Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have 3 books which I longer need any first years that need these books let me know I will sort you a price.

John Sloman, Alsion Wride, ECONOMICS, 7th Edition. Prentice hall – This book will come handy for 2 modules. Introduction to microeconomics and macroeconomics.

Frank wood, Sheila Robinson, BOOK – KEEP AND ACCOUNTS, 7th edition. Prentice hall. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PREACTICAL INDRODUCTION. Pearson. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

ReputationRep:
    I also have some stuff for sale - a lot of it is older editions but they are the same content for the course, and as such available at very low prices.

begg fisher dornbusch Economics 2nd edition - ideal introductory text if you've not studied econ. before

curwin & slater - quantitative methods for business decisions 5th edition

thomas - intro. to financial accounting 4th edition

parkin powell matthews - economids 6th edition.

PM me if you are interested and we can arrange a meet so you can have a look and talk prices if required.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A2009)
    I have 3 books which I longer need any first years that need these books let me know I will sort you a price.

John Sloman, Alsion Wride, ECONOMICS, 7th Edition. Prentice hall – This book will come handy for 2 modules. Introduction to microeconomics and macroeconomics.

Frank wood, Sheila Robinson, BOOK – KEEP AND ACCOUNTS, 7th edition. Prentice hall. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PREACTICAL INDRODUCTION. Pearson. Useful for introduction to financial accounting
    i need the Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION book. Facebook me to talk about prices. My name Monica Barmby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barmbym)
    i need the Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION book. Facebook me to talk about prices. My name Monica Barmby.
    Ahhh you'v gone for student rep for my course :p:

If I understood how to vote from that email, I would. But I don't

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.