1st Year Business and Management Books for sale! Watch

A2009
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
I have 3 books which I longer need any first years that need these books let me know I will sort you a price.

John Sloman, Alsion Wride, ECONOMICS, 7th Edition. Prentice hall – This book will come handy for 2 modules. Introduction to microeconomics and macroeconomics.

Frank wood, Sheila Robinson, BOOK – KEEP AND ACCOUNTS, 7th edition. Prentice hall. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PREACTICAL INDRODUCTION. Pearson. Useful for introduction to financial accounting
lodzinski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I also have some stuff for sale - a lot of it is older editions but they are the same content for the course, and as such available at very low prices.

begg fisher dornbusch Economics 2nd edition - ideal introductory text if you've not studied econ. before

curwin & slater - quantitative methods for business decisions 5th edition

thomas - intro. to financial accounting 4th edition

parkin powell matthews - economids 6th edition.

PM me if you are interested and we can arrange a meet so you can have a look and talk prices if required.
barmbym
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by A2009)
I have 3 books which I longer need any first years that need these books let me know I will sort you a price.

John Sloman, Alsion Wride, ECONOMICS, 7th Edition. Prentice hall – This book will come handy for 2 modules. Introduction to microeconomics and macroeconomics.

Frank wood, Sheila Robinson, BOOK – KEEP AND ACCOUNTS, 7th edition. Prentice hall. Useful for introduction to financial accounting

Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PREACTICAL INDRODUCTION. Pearson. Useful for introduction to financial accounting
i need the Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION book. Facebook me to talk about prices. My name Monica Barmby.
Tinsley
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by barmbym)
i need the Dr Ilias G. Basioudis, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING A PRACTICAL INTRODUCTION book. Facebook me to talk about prices. My name Monica Barmby.
Ahhh you'v gone for student rep for my course :p:

If I understood how to vote from that email, I would. But I don't
Joekwarts.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good morning my Dear, please i think my son will need it as s first year student in Ghana. But the problem is he is in the private university and i spent a lot of money for the admission. My hope is that you could give it out as a girft to bless him once you no longer need it. Thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (12)
6.22%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (106)
54.92%
No (75)
38.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise