The Student Room Group

Who is taking a gap year ?

And why?
isit cause of your AS grades, or because u want 2 just take a year out...
im having 2 take a gap year and feel SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset about it :frown: I can't stand seeing every1 else in my year go off 2 uni :frown:
emotional i know.

my main q. was what shall I do in my gap year? I cba 2 do anymore work experience I have plenty and learnt a lot from it. So I was wondering, if I apply next year, will the unis want to know what I was up to during my gap year, and why I applied a year later...if not can I just 'chill'?
Reply 1
786girl
And why?
isit cause of your AS grades, or because u want 2 just take a year out...
im having 2 take a gap year and feel SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO upset about it :frown: I can't stand seeing every1 else in my year go off 2 uni :frown:
emotional i know.

my main q. was what shall I do in my gap year? I cba 2 do anymore work experience I have plenty and learnt a lot from it. So I was wondering, if I apply next year, will the unis want to know what I was up to during my gap year, and why I applied a year later...if not can I just 'chill'?

Dude I was exactly in the same positon as you... I was going to take a gap year this year because of i) my AS grades (BBBC) and ii) my crap UKCAT score of 590.

However I am still applying just for the lolz to be honest, and just to see how the whole interview process works if indeed I even make it that far:tongue:
But yeah I am already set for 4 rejections and am planning my gap year. Make sure you do something productive like work or something!
Reply 2
On my gap year now
Reply 3
Derren
Dude I was exactly in the same positon as you... I was going to take a gap year this year because of i) my AS grades (BBBC) and ii) my crap UKCAT score of 590.

However I am still applying just for the lolz to be honest, and just to see how the whole interview process works if indeed I even make it that far:tongue:
But yeah I am already set for 4 rejections and am planning my gap year. Make sure you do something productive like work or something!

lool so am I
Im expecting to get 4 rejections, but I don't know where to apply...where are u thinking of?
let me know asap my deadline was today LOL
Reply 4
There is a thread with loads of us! Find 2011 Medicine Reapplicants.
Reply 5
i kinda have to take a gap year too and feel awful

results are perfect
ukcat.. doing it next week

everythings great
but im considered and international student!!! cant pay the international fees for medicine!!!
Reply 6
My AS: ABBB

Prediction: ABB (my cousin got ABCD at AS and got predicted AAB)

Gap year it is.

And today my teacher told me I'm not a serious student and don't deserve to help out in the open evening. Freakin' heart broken. :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending