Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help me out please! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hi, i changed courses last week realising that it was better if i could picture myself in a certain job related to that course..

it's horticulture, it kinda suits me in a way..

now i've gone back onto it i'm suddenly having doubts already! i've been extremely quiet and nervous i'm just wondering is it because i'm unsettled? 1 particular teacher and student put me off it a bit.. do you not think this is petty? should i get over it? oh i hate it when i'm in bad situations so much...

do you think it would be a good idea to switch again?

ReputationRep:
    just give it a chance..get over it!

ReputationRep:
    Give it a chance. Did you come onto the course late? If so it's not surprising if you're a bit unsettled. Just give yourself time to adjust.
    If possible try not to switch again, but if you find after some time that you're still unhappy then go for it, but don't base it on this teacher and student, base it on how you get on with the course itself.
    Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MillyH)
    Give it a chance. Did you come onto the course late? If so it's not surprising if you're a bit unsettled. Just give yourself time to adjust.
    If possible try not to switch again, but if you find after some time that you're still unhappy then go for it, but don't base it on this teacher and student, base it on how you get on with the course itself.
    Good luck.
    i did come late yes, thank you

ReputationRep:
    Good luck.
    i did speak to student services today, if i was to decide to change course again they said it would be very limited choice.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you said you suit horticulture. It sounds to me like that is what you really want to be doing. Do you really think you'd be happier doing something else, especially if it's not even a course you have much choice over?
    How long have you been on the course now?

ReputationRep:
    Well, you said you suit horticulture. It sounds to me like that is what you really want to be doing. Do you really think you'd be happier doing something else, especially if it's not even a course you have much choice over?
    How long have you been on the course now?
    you have a point there, i just went on it last week, started on wednesday..

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.