Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girls: Guys acting animalistic during sex watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Both. I wouldn't plunge straight into the second though, find out what the girl likes. Variety is the key

ReputationRep:
    The second one =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ياسمين)
    A lot of girls say the second one (pre-experience of man like this), but when it comes to him trying to have sex with when you're not really up for it nor are you aroused enough just because you've been tossed on the bed that's really annoying (post-experience).

Second one, yes if I'm really in the mood.

Thatsb what romantic meals are for. To test what mood you're in.

Its what bad romance means! A little bit of rough never hurt anybody, unless you pull something.

FIRST!!!! i dont want to be used as a sexual object. I want to get pleasure in a lovely gentle way, not some animalic idiot f******ing me all over.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes a good hard **** is what they want and other times they want it more gentle. It's called variation.

ReputationRep:
    Both are soo HOT! Love it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Man in the Mirror1)
    throws you on the bed, gives you a good hard pounding, acts all dominant, some grunts and moaning as he thrusts and when he climaxes, with a sense of urgency, man handling, grabbing your hips or pushing your legs back, a bit of roughness, a sense that he needs to plant his 'seed' in you.
    Christ. You've been reading too many Mills and Boons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davezk)
    Sometimes a good hard **** is what they want and other times they want it more gentle. It's called variation.
    You got it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cicerao)
    You got it.
    That's because I'm a pro.

ReputationRep:
    Guys trust me when I say don't get carried away with what the girls are saying on this thread and try this with the next girl you meet straight away, especially if its going to be your first time in bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    FIRST!!!! i dont want to be used as a sexual object. I want to get pleasure in a lovely gentle way, not some animalic idiot f******ing me all over.
    Well I'm glad someone prefers the first one:p:

One of my housemates (female) told me that quite often when a girl says no, they actually mean yes. That kind of scared me a bit, because if they say no when they mean yes, how am I supposed to know if they mean no! She assured me it would be obvious if they actually meant no, but it still worried me that I could already be facing jail time by that point.

In hindsight, now I realise that when she says "this is what girls are like", she actually meant "this is what I'm like".

ReputationRep:
    A bit of both. Although im quite clumsy so trying out the second one would probably result in a trip to A&E.

ReputationRep:
    second :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Both.... too much of one isnt good

(Original post by Psyk)
    Well I'm glad someone prefers the first one:p:

One of my housemates (female) told me that quite often when a girl says no, they actually mean yes. That kind of scared me a bit, because if they say no when they mean yes, how am I supposed to know if they mean no! She assured me it would be obvious if they actually meant no, but it still worried me that I could already be facing jail time by that point.

In hindsight, now I realise that when she says "this is what girls are like", she actually meant "this is what I'm like".
    join the club then

it's actually true. We often say 'no' when we actually mean 'yes' women... :rolleyes:. And yeah, it's pretty obvious when we say 'no' and it's a 'NO' and not a 'maybe' or 'maybe yes'. If you know a girl enough, you will realize when she's using the controversial 'no-yes'.

Second, definitely.
    That whole mood killing **** doesn't exist for me, I'm always in the mood

ReputationRep:
    im a virgin but the second one sounds wild, so the second one.

ReputationRep:
    Second. My partner can see me typing this. Take a hint please, dearest.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5i4vHsF00U

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple100018)
    second :coma:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 8, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.