The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Both; sometimes I feel like having gentle sex and other times I want to be ravaged.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 161
mostly second, occasionally first if i'm feeling romantic
Depends on the mood, usually after slow i would want it abit more fiesty (:
riotgrrl
Generally the second one, occaisonally I'm in the mood for the first.

DO you think a guy with an average/slim/skinny build can pull off the whole rough sex routine off? (as in the throwing around the bed, holding arms down etc, being really dominant)
Anonymous
DO you think a guy with an average/slim/skinny build can pull off the whole rough sex routine off? (as in the throwing around the bed, holding arms down etc, being really dominant)

Yeah, definitely, my boyfriend's fairly slim and he pulls it off pretty well! To be fair though, when he pins me down I actually CAN'T get up- if I was strong enough to overpower him it probably wouldn't be quite the same.
Reply 165
See as a man, i couldnt do the first one if id try. That moment i get aroused, Im chucking you on the bed, I might tear your clothes off. Nothing like long hard kissing and biting all over your neck and feeling you up and down all those goose bumps raising from it. Holding you down and so you can't move as your body shakes with every lick! And then the actual sex! well theres the fast and hard! or theres the Deep powerfull, fast in, slow out thrusts. holding your hair "not pulling it off" grabbing your body! The entire thing feel animalistic to me, every second of it! its what i feel is right and what im alive for at that moment! it takes me a long time to climax and most times infact i cannot even climax unless she dose, and thats the powerfull moment of both bodies in animal nature aggressive loud grabbing all over each other! ARGHHHH! hahaha love it
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by gutrug
See as a man, i couldnt do the first one if id try. That moment i get aroused, Im chucking you on the bed, I might tear your clothes off. Nothing like long hard kissing and biting all over your neck and feeling you up and down all those goose bumps raising from it. Holding you down and so you can't move as your body shakes with every lick! And then the actual sex! well theres the fast and hard! or theres the Deep powerfull, fast in, slow out thrusts. holding your hair "not pulling it off" grabbing your body! The entire thing feel animalistic to me, every second of it! its what i feel is right and what im alive for at that moment! it takes me a long time to climax and most times infact i cannot even climax unless she dose, and thats the powerfull moment of both bodies in animal nature aggressive loud grabbing all over each other! ARGHHHH! hahaha love it

Feel like you got...a bit too excited writing this. Also it's a 5 year old thread :lol:
TSR Girls y u so horneh
Original post by gutrug

Bet ur a virgin m8
Original post by Precious Illusions
Feel like you got...a bit too excited writing this. Also it's a 5 year old thread :lol:

PRSOM xD
Reply 170
Damn, TSR was naughty in the past. :tongue:
Some girls might like it I suppose :dontknow:
Original post by Josb
Damn, TSR was naughty in the past. :tongue:

It's quite strange really that this thread got to 9 pages back then, but now would probably be scrapped before it got to page 2 :laugh:

Also to stay on topic nothing wrong with some rough love.
First one definitely, if there is no spark or sexual tension building up then the second one can't happen just like that. He has to take it slow and gently at first to get me in the mood and then ill open up to him
Reply 174
Original post by Precious Illusions
It's quite strange really that this thread got to 9 pages back then, but now would probably be scrapped before it got to page 2 :laugh:

Also to stay on topic nothing wrong with some rough love.

Yeah TSR users always create new threads even if other threads already exist. It's messy. :frown:
Original post by Beast Monarch
you are idiot you like it to and you dont admit it because of criticism and some moral high ground and trying to project that weakness of shame on her there is no girl that likes gentle and weak male even lesbians lesbians cant stand each other after some time because girl cant replace man gentle males are weak genetically and there is no girl that gets turned on by weakness dont try to shame her just because she doesnt fit into your fantasy and likes biologically strong males

What on earth did I just read? You don't believe in lesbians do you?
**** no
you are idiot

Says the person who bumped a 9 year old thread...
whatever you say snowfleak if i sound like 9 year old to you than you are truly idiot and there is nothing to argue
Reply 179
whatever you say snowfleak if i sound like 9 year old to you than you are truly idiot and there is nothing to argue

Your grammar is horrific.

You are idiot?
Snowfleak?

If you are going to belittle others at least don't make a fool of yourself.

Latest

Trending

Trending