Turn on thread page Beta

Would you/have you had sex on your period? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    eww lol... i can stay without sex for 5 days I mean come on...plus, I doubt i'd be up for it anyway

ReputationRep:
    meh...we just did it in the shower....

ReputationRep:
    The one time when we did i ended up with some crazy infection that caused me so much grief had to have around 3 courses of antibiotics. I wouldn't recommend it at all plus it turns me off ain't my thing at all.

Me and my boyfriend have. We hadnt seen each other for seven months and it was the first day of my period so no blood at all really. It nastifies me and I feel dirty for doing it but its no big deal. We just jumped in the shower after!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not Your Usual)
    My gf hates even suggesting it haha. I have said I won't mind. She's come on during foreplay before, no big deal though. Not if like me, your mature enough to handle it. My mate though, he went down on his girl when she was on and she has a heavvvvvy period. I wouldn't do that...

That is disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    That is disgusting!
    I know, he wanted to prove he wasn't bothered. He's a crazy kind of guy anyway. Made me and my gf wince

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not Your Usual)
    My mate though, he went down on his girl when she was on and she has a heavvvvvy period. I wouldn't do that...
    Erhhhh, what the f*&k man?!?!

+ To OP..Nah I would not, call me immature - who cares?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but in the shower :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No way. I think I can wait a few days, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    People going 'eww omg that's disgusting' need to lighten up and open their minds a little, and be a bit more mature.

I personally wouldn't because of the mess but its up to the individual and their personal preferences.

My stomach/womb/genital area is pretty achy and sore all throughout my period so I wouldn't because I would find it painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peachesishere)
    Even if they do say a bit of exercise helps.

People who say that I swear are lying, or have never had a period! When I'm feeling like a bloated fat whale with stomach cramps I do not want to do any exercise whatsoever. I just want to sit with my heated corn sack and many drugs.

Never had sex on my period, and most likely never will.

ReputationRep:
    Noooo never. Too personal for me!

ReputationRep:
    You guys are a bunch of disgusting folks .. especially the guys who wouldnt mind .. wtf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Botticello)
    This again?? Cue "omg ewwwww" wimps as per usual.
    YESSSS!! ^

@ OP, yeah, I have & I don't see it as a big deal.. jeeezzz, it's not like a river of blood is flowing over your penis.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my bf insisted me. Its no biggie really. I was embarrassed at first but i got over it.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend doesn't mind in the slightest; tried it once - I don't like it. I got too tight and it hurt like a *****, plus it's just in the back of your mind that you're on so it's not really enjoyable.

ReputationRep:
    as long as it isn't very heavy, then yeah - shower beforehand and it doesn't get everywhere soooo

ReputationRep:
    I Do it all the time. It's just another bodily fluid that your coming into contact with, if your already having sex, there's no harm in a little bit of blood being involved.

I have and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It wasn't messy (I don't think I was in the early heavy stages) and it wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.