Turn on thread page Beta

Would you/have you had sex on your period? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doubledot)
    It's awkward, but yeap, I've done it towards the end of the cycle. Just gotta be with a mature enough guy who doesn't mind.
    Personally I don't think it's got anything to do with maturity,
    just that to me it's massive turnoff that it's... blood.

Also can't it be explained biologically/evolutionarily?

During menstruation there's almost 0 chance of conception - maybe males are hard-wired (after millenia), to be turned off by it, because the intercourse would yield nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    I'm usually hornier when I'm on and it can help ease the cramps so, yup, we do it. Old towels are of course essential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ_Black)
    Personally I don't think it's got anything to do with maturity,
    just that to me it's massive turnoff that it's... blood.

Also can't it be explained biologically/evolutionarily?

During menstruation there's almost 0 chance of conception - maybe males are hard-wired (after millenia), to be turned off by it, because the intercourse would yield nothing.
    Oh no, I was thinking of guys going 'eeeeew'. Though I can now see based on the thread that it's not just limited to guys. Hrm.

ReputationRep:
    me and my gf do it.. i actually prefer it... its kinda exciting and its like super lube :P
    also my gf lets of these amazing smells´from her chest area when she is on which turn me on like a dog «

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no, it's disgusting. the smell, the mess...ew... what's stopping you keeping your pants on for a few days?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it, I have heavy periods anyway so I'd be constantly worrying about getting blood everywhere (inb4putatoweldown), plus I just want to lie down and relax - we usually wait until either the end of my period or when it's so light that it'd barely be noticeable.

ReputationRep:
    someone has to: "When the river flows red, take the mud track instead"

Anon- friends are on here

My boyfriend has a huge bath at his (and I mean HUGE) so we do it in the bath if I'm on.. and then take a shower (which is just over the bath) afterwards.. keeps it clean, so there's nothing wrong with it then

I've always wanted to. I'm horny during my period, but the thought of the blood everywhere......

ReputationRep:
    I had sex when my ex was on her period. You aren't a real man till you've had blood on your sword :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have and yes I would again.

Personal choice, if my boyfriend didnt mind then i would maybe do it, depends how i felt, but this is gonna sound like a weird question, i jsut wondered you know when you are obv taking your clothes off dont you find it disgusting if you have a bloody pad etc. in your knikers, jsut a thought
    I was also wondering this

ReputationRep:
    I was also wondering this
    Go to the bathroom first...? Not exactly rocket science :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EKR93)
    People going 'eww omg that's disgusting' need to lighten up and open their minds a little, and be a bit more mature.

I personally wouldn't because of the mess but its up to the individual and their personal preferences.
    Exactly, why is it more disgusting just because its red? Red is a nicer colour than normal discharge :yes:

one word - EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

and I didn't think girls would even get horny and up for sex when theyre on their period...

ReputationRep:
    I am really horny on my period. I personally think it is a lot to do with being mature. The young uns are getting grossed out so easily!

Whatever!
    Grow up kiddies.

If you really think that's gross you know nothing.

ReputationRep:
    :puke:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.