Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hidden_shadow)
    Are you doing salters? My teacher told me the same thing last year (i'm off for uni now)
    Medic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatamIdoing)
    Medic?
    Yes! Do I know you? Or are you just psychic? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Do I know you? Or are you just psychic? :eek:
    I don't think you know me, lol.
    It seems like you're pretty smart and also, you've posted your BMAT score on your profile :p:
    What college did you go, if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatamIdoing)
    I don't think you know me, lol.
    It seems like you're pretty smart and also, you've posted your BMAT score on your profile :p:
    What college did you go, if you don't mind me asking?
    I see. So my hopes of meeting a psychic who will tell me my future are once again down the drain. Never mind, I was part of a trust school - GDST. You? Planning on medicine, chemisty, biochemistry , something nice and sciency or are you joining the dark side of arts? I personally sucked at art subjects but if you need help with chemistry I'll try and answer your questions. (Though I am getting old and don't know how my memory will hold out especially with all this medical stuff!)

ReputationRep:
    I see. So my hopes of meeting a psychic who will tell me my future are once again down the drain. Never mind, I was part of a trust school - GDST. You? Planning on medicine, chemisty, biochemistry , something nice and sciency or are you joining the dark side of arts? I personally sucked at art subjects but if you need help with chemistry I'll try and answer your questions. (Though I am getting old and don't know how my memory will hold out especially with all this medical stuff!)
    Yeah, hopefully I'll go onto a scincey route
    I am taking Phys, Bio, Chem and Psychology.
    I was good at the Arts but I've always liked the sciences more.

Good luck for uni

PM function, people

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 27, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.