Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    no its to stay on my pill, i would have to go on the mini pill if i stay this weight
    Hahahahaha wow so once again your story changes...
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazty)
    Hahahahaha wow so once again your story changes...

nah, its always been about the pill

Food doesn't=happiness. Far from it. I have and am getting over an absolutely awful relationship with food and the best thing to do is just realise it's fuel and eat what makes you feel good. Junk may give you a quick buzz but the low afterwards and the stuff it does to your body is just not worth it. I am slowly weaning myself off it permanently and I doubt I would ever eat it again out of choice, unless for some weird reason I hadn't eaten for days and all to eat was a packet of crisps....Not that it would happen :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Food doesn't=happiness. Far from it. I have and am getting over an absolutely awful relationship with food and the best thing to do is just realise it's fuel and eat what makes you feel good. Junk may give you a quick buzz but the low afterwards and the stuff it does to your body is just not worth it. I am slowly weaning myself off it permanently and I doubt I would ever eat it again out of choice, unless for some weird reason I hadn't eaten for days and all to eat was a packet of crisps....Not that it would happen :nothing:

i never said food did = happiness but i do like having a little of what i like, not that it makes me happy but i like the taste

i never said food did = happiness but i do like having a little of what i like, not that it makes me happy but i like the taste
    So eating crap food doesn't make you feel crap? And isn't addictive? WHy fill your body with calorie devoid rubbish and then eat very little the rest of the week to make up for it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    So eating crap food doesn't make you feel crap? And isn't addictive? WHy fill your body with calorie devoid rubbish and then eat very little the rest of the week to make up for it?
    why not have a little of what i like and be good the rest of the time?

no it doesnt make me feel crap, if i eat it every day then yes it does but once/twice a week no it doesnt

why not have a little of what i like and be good the rest of the time?

no it doesnt make me feel crap, if i eat it every day then yes it does but once/twice a week no it doesnt
    Okay. Well in answer to your first question, no, no you won't lose weight
    not effectively anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Okay. Well in answer to your first question, no, no you won't lose weight
    not effectively anyway.
    a deficit in net cals will mean i wont lose weight?

k then :rofl

a deficit in net cals will mean i wont lose weight?

k then :rofl
    Seriously whats the point in posting threads if you've made your mind up already? Just get on with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sauce)
    Seriously whats the point in posting threads if you've made your mind up already? Just get on with it.
    i hadnt made my mind up when posting the thread

ReputationRep:
    nah, its always been about the pill
    No you literally wrote "I want to lose weight because of health reasons" in a post about a month ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Lol, I don't know why people perpetuate that crap. Women seriously do not need 2000 unless they want to be fat as houses. I know everyone says it, but that doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

And if you don't eat crap, 1000 is more than enough. Genuinely, I eat on average 800 a day and it's not particularly challenging, I just don't eat much crap. It's a case of counting and balancing. Looking at the last 2 weeks, the most I've eaten is 1000ish in one day. :dontknow:
    Do you honestly believe that? If you're not trolling, I'd suggest visiting a nutritionist ASAP. Sorry but 1000 calories is NOT enough to maintain a reasonable weight nor give proper nutrition.

2000 calories is the correct amount for a moderately active women with average amount of lean body mass to maintain her weight. A sedentary women with no muscle, then 1,500 calories but never 1000 calories.

ReputationRep:
    we will see if 1000 cals works for me, its easy to get enugh nutrition btw

ReputationRep:
    we will see if 1000 cals works for me, its easy to get enugh nutrition btw
    Have you joined the weight loss society? You're really better off talking to them - most members in this forum are going to be focused on doing things healthily and being fit, which isn't your goal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sorani)
    Have you joined the weight loss society? You're really better off talking to them - most members in this forum are going to be focused on doing things healthily and being fit, which isn't your goal.

havnt joined no but i may do

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.