Turn on thread page Beta

KFC or Nandos watch

• View Poll Results: Nandos Or KFC
    Nandos
    69.42%
    KFC
    30.58%

ReputationRep:
    I would probably have to go for KFC as I am not too keen on Nandos. I know that they are different as one is a take away the other a restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    KFC chicken tastes nicer than Nando's chicken, but I'd go Nando's for overall experience.

You can get fried chicken lots of places anyway not just KFC.

ReputationRep:
    Home cooked.

People act like Nandos is something special. Is that because a lot of people simply don't spice up their chicken? The only good thing about Nandos is the sauce and just going there for that isn't money well spent.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I like both..Both are different from each

ReputationRep:
    Nando's if time wasn't an issue.

ReputationRep:
    Nandos because the quality compared to kfc is so much better. Kfc because its a 10 minute walk away from my house. Nandos is a train journey AND a 10 minute walk away

ReputationRep:
    Last time I went to KFC I had bad stomach cramps and so dizzy I couldnt move and almost threw up, never been to Nandos but I think all the chains are just generic food, I go to subway sometimes as its not as bad and you get drink refills though.

ReputationRep:
    KFC :love: I have a slight obsession with it
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    kfc

ReputationRep:
    Nandos sucks.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Booooth. Now I want some chicken...

ReputationRep:
    I don't eat either however Nandos because they offer more for me in my opinion

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.