Turn on thread page Beta

What durex brand of condoms are best for first time? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Extra lube is a must... While many condoms are lubricated, there's really not enough lube on them to do you a heap of good. So, when your picking up condoms, get some extra water-based, condom-safe lube (something like Astroglide, KY Liquid, etc.). Add a drop on the inside of your condom and lots to the outside, and you will not only be making everything feel better, you'll also further decrease your risks of condom breakage!

ReputationRep:
    Extra safe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpneeded-a)
    Which are less likely to break, don't want any condoms breaking!
    i'm thinking extra safe?
    If extra safe are extra thick I'm going to say no. For my first time I had normal condoms and it felt like screwing a rubber glove, that is to say I couldnt feel much. I doubt he'll appreciate that especially as extra safe will probably feel worse. If you have to stick to normal ones but if it were me I'd use ultra thin.

Use plenty of lubricant and put it on properly. Job done.

ReputationRep:
    What about foreplay?
    wouldnt that help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaRebecca)
    no condom is a good condom.
    that was funny..

i wouldnt even poke u on facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Remember to dispose of the condom yourself. Don't trust her alone with it.

ReputationRep:
    Bin liner... have you not seen family guy?

ReputationRep:
    aaaargh beat me to it :/

ReputationRep:
    Extra safe really isn't necessary for normal vaginal sex, but if it makes you feel better then go for it. Any of the other ones would be fine, though.

This might be a stupid question but what else can you expect from a 21 year old never been kissed virgin:

What are the differences between different condoms? (aside from size of course)
    Are these differences just marketing gimmicks that have little actual effect or do they really make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    Durex extra safe, more lubed than others and 'safer' for reassurance, even if it is only 0.1mm thicker. After a few times try some others though, tingle is either a love(it tingles) or hate(it burns). pleasuremax is dotted and ribbed (very minor tho), featherlite is thinner.

ReputationRep:
    lights out and one of these
    http://www.glowinthedarkcondoms.org/...ightlight1.jpg

:sexface:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    If its your BFs first time id get the ones with anesthetic in them so he dont jack his load in 5 secs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    If its your BFs first time id get the ones with anesthetic in them so he dont jack his load in 5 secs
    It's not his first time. he did it once, and now he thinks he knows it all! pppfffffffffffffft!

ReputationRep:
    What about foreplay?
    wouldnt that help?
    Foreplay is key, especially for your first time!

You need to be relaxed and at ease, take your time. Personally, me and my boyfriend have never used lube (and I lost my virginity to him) but we haven't needed it :p: It will help you though

+ why don't you let the guy bring the condoms? Should be fine if you use it correctly

ReputationRep:
    welll, ripping/ splitting*
    The word "breaking" can also be used to refer to a condom ripping/splitting.... just sayin'

If you're a real man you'd use an empty crisp packet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bex_1_2_1)
    Foreplay is key, especially for your first time!

You need to be relaxed and at ease, take your time. Personally, me and my boyfriend have never used lube (and I lost my virginity to him) but we haven't needed it :p: It will help you though

+ why don't you let the guy bring the condoms? Should be fine if you use it correctly
    Lol, because he's actually that broke, and because I want to choose them :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K the Failure)
    If you're a real man you'd use an empty crisp packet.
    Salt and vinegar would stingggggggggg

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.