Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What durex brand of condoms are best for first time? watch

ReputationRep:
    so what's the big issue with your parents finding our you're sexually active?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    so what's the big issue with your parents finding our you're sexually active?
    I'm indian....

That's all i need to say.

ReputationRep:
    yep, it's a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helpneeded-a)
    I'm indian....

That's all i need to say.
    ah traditional/conservative family....

Apologies for my ignorance, is it that you're not allowed a relationship until you have finished all your studies(GCSE, A -levels, degree etc) or is that they would prefer to choose your partner for you, some sort of family arrangement/approval situation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    ah traditional/conservative family....

Apologies for my ignorance, is it that you're not allowed a relationship until you have finished all your studies(GCSE, A -levels, degree etc) or is that they would prefer to choose your partner for you, some sort of family arrangement/approval situation?
    ehrm, very strict parent's, so yeah, something like that. When i'm over 21 would be acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    But, if I do get extra safe for reassurance, would it matter?
    Extra safe "for that holy-****-I-think-it's-turning-purple" feeling
    Also it's extraordinary unlikely to.

where can i get them?
    The internet. Also some supermarkets.

(Original post by RebeccaRebecca)
    no condom is a good condom.
    Actually, for a while my girlfriend and I used Protex 0.02's and they were pretty decent. Not a patch on the real thing, but not bad.
    They're a touch thin for most people, but we (touch wood) never split one.

Lol, parents? My mum would so find out that i'd be taking a pill everyday somehow, so dont wanan risk it
    How the heck would your mum know you were taking the pill? . . :confused: . .the only way she would know is IF you went and told her. :confused:. The only way my mum knew was because I told her I was sexually active and I did the mature thing and went on the pill, as an extra precaution. She was abit taken back by it, but I think she realised that I made the mature decision and was using my head and being sensible.

EDIT: Ahh just read further into the thread, and you've mentioned about being Indian, which I understand (from friends) it's strict following and etc. So I can see why you're perhaps not too keen on going on the pill whilst under your parents roof.

ReputationRep:
    Saw them in tesco, made me run away from the condoms tbh lol
    Lol, the worst is when people are looking.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.