Turn on thread page Beta

How to find out if I have a CCJ against my name? watch

ReputationRep:
    Im curious because this is a question on a application form for a job im applying to. In 2007/2008 I had a £200 mobile phone contract bill which I refused to pay, so I think a CCJ might have been issued. How to find out though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KNOB-head)
    Im curious because this is a question on a application form for a job im applying to. In 2007/2008 I had a £200 mobile phone contract bill which I refused to pay, so I think a CCJ might have been issued. How to find out though?
    http://www.trustonline.org.uk/

Costs a few quid but its an easy way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mackemforever)
    http://www.trustonline.org.uk/

Costs a few quid but its an easy way.
    Ive just paid 8 quid on that website, and it says nothing is registered against my name but how can I be sure?

ReputationRep:
    I've just paid £8 and all its said is 'Nothing Registered'. For that amount of money I was expecting something a little better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KNOB-head)
    I've just paid £8 and all its said is 'Nothing Registered'. For that amount of money I was expecting something a little better.
    It tells you whether you have a CCJ or not. And you don't. What do you want it to do? display a funky banner with a congratulations sign on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SacreBleu)
    It tells you whether you have a CCJ or not. And you don't. What do you want it to do? display a funky banner with a congratulations sign on it?
    It could have gave me a credit history and or report.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.