This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I got a rejection yesterday woohoo! lol and an Unconditional offer the day before (did some research last night and am not surprised I was offered Unconditional, you need 160-200 UCAS points to qualify and I have 300 at the moment! :rolleyes: ) but how long do you think it will take for my othe four offers to appear (says "offers" rather cockily)
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
I got a rejection yesterday woohoo! lol and an Unconditional offer the day before (did some research last night and am not surprised I was offered Unconditional, you need 160-200 UCAS points to qualify and I have 300 at the moment! :rolleyes: ) but how long do you think it will take for my othe four offers to appear (says "offers" rather cockily)
it all depends on the individual universities - some take longer than others. Theyl do it in their own time...so you could be waitin aaages or you could get one even tommorow.

kita xx
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Arghhh why couldn't I be born with more virtues, like patience. I'm impatient this morning waiting for the post to get here so I can show my parents on paper I'm not lying!
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Arghhh why couldn't I be born with more virtues, like patience. I'm impatient this morning waiting for the post to get here so I can show my parents on paper I'm not lying!
i know!! everytime the postman comes i like rush 2 the door to see if ive got any post! sad i know...but there you go, im impatient aswell. Im happy, i got an offer from Birmingham this morning!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Wow Congratulations!!!
What is it with the UCAS site? I don't get it, one minute I logged in there was nothing, ten minutes later and there are a rejection and an unconditonal just sitting there grinning at me and at that point AOL decides to shout "PARTY ON!" at me. It was very strange, but yet no post. So that is why I wait today...that and a very uninviting dentist appointment.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (529)
66.71%
No (264)
33.29%

Watched Threads