Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drbluebox)
    Anyone been to Milan yet? signed up at freshers and had 2 texts so far, one for last thursday when they were giving out free hoodies and for tonight saying they were giving out free pizza.
    Not been but as a general rule of the thumb, clubs that give out free hoodies and pizza's generally don't give a flying when it comes to sound systems, music played or nights they have on. I could be wrong, but it's what campus do and the fact that they have been praying on freshers (like Garage) isn't a brilliant sign.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kly45)
    Not been but as a general rule of the thumb, clubs that give out free hoodies and pizza's generally don't give a flying when it comes to sound systems, music played or nights they have on. I could be wrong, but it's what campus do and the fact that they have been praying on freshers (like Garage) isn't a brilliant sign.
    When I asked one at the Freshers Fair they said that the DJ on Friday nights is from Ministry Of Sound in Edinburgh and they never play cheesy pop and its proper club music but dont know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Campus is actually disgusting. I swear the majority of the people who go are sweaty old perverts.

They don't even do the free pizza anymore so there is NO! reason to go!

ABCABCABCABC!

and i agree i've started to go off the garage, it's full of underagers and the music is ******.
    I think I've said this before, but when I was in watching the US Open Final that Murray lost (with my mate and his Dad: we'd got a KB from Walkabout as we were 17), the DJ announced..

"Everybody, tonight we have a special guest, her name is [can't remember] and... everyone: SHE'S A VIRGIN *gasp* ".

Classy establishment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celtic_Anthony)
    I think I've said this before, but when I was in watching the US Open Final that Murray lost (with my mate and his Dad: we'd got a KB from Walkabout as we were 17), the DJ announced..

"Everybody, tonight we have a special guest, her name is [can't remember] and... everyone: SHE'S A VIRGIN *gasp* ".

Classy establishment.
    surprised that the majority of people who go there aren't virgins, they're ugly as **** :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Waterloo - City Centre
    Revolver - Merchant City

ReputationRep:
    my clubbing experience probably isn't as vast as many other folks here but i'd definitely say art school is worth a shout, especially on a thursday night when both rooms are usually bouncing!

been to karbon a few times, never really found it that good.

ReputationRep:
    ABC <3

I also like O'Couture and Bamboo and Garage on a Saturday.

Only one I've been to which I really don't like is Karbon, urgh!

ReputationRep:
    Bamboo's good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbits)
    Soundhaus!
    Best club in Glasgow.

Hah, I've only been there once because getting home afterwards was really traumatic. Turned left instead of right when we left when we left (or the other way around, it was a really long time ago) and ended up walking along the side of a dual carriageway (A814?) for about 20 minutes until we found out where we were. Urrrrrgh.

University open days

1. University of Glasgow
    All Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.