The Student Room Group

My GF's ignoring me..

Hey guys, pretty much this.

A girl I see everyday at college (one of my friends) uploaded a pic of herself on facebook and I simply commented 'Pretty' out of politeness and to be nice and the fact shes my friend. The problem is my gf who I absolutely adore saw the comment and completely went off on one and is now ignoring me..

What can I do to sort this? I really love my gf to bits, shes my world.
Thanks in advance.

Anom.
Reply 1
ShiFty Kid
Hey guys, pretty much this.

A girl I see everyday at college (one of my friends) uploaded a pic of herself on facebook and I simply commented 'Pretty' out of politeness and to be nice and the fact shes my friend. The problem is my gf who I absolutely adore saw the comment and completely went off on one and is now ignoring me..

What can I do to sort this? I really love my gf to bits, shes my world.
Thanks in advance.

Anom.

Ouch, some girls like to go off in a huff. Just tell her how you feel, that what you did was simply true.
Girls get jealous over things like this.. lol, I'd be annoyed if my boyfriend was checking out some other girls pictures and calling her pretty. Next time you should be commenting that on hers instead, or maybe tell her you think you are beautiful. She'll get over it, but you should be extra nice to her for the next few days.. tell her how much you love her etc and do something nice for her. I know it's not a crime to be friends with other girls btw :P
She told me not to talk to her, should I let her calm down and text me back? I'm afraid if I text her now it'll just annoy her more.

P.S I tell her everysingle day how beautiful she is and comment on her photos too, I even wrote her a long letter explaining how much she ment to me and how much I love her. I've been with her for just over a year now.
Reply 4
Silly guy lol.
Reply 5
You shouldn't really have done it.
Just be nice to her over the next few days, tell her that you'll take her to the cinema or for a meal on friday/saturday night and say you'll pay :smile: Or even cook her dinner.
And ultimately, learn from your mistakes.
Reply 6
:eek: she is very sensitive
Say you're sorry and try not to do it again- it was a little bit out of order :wink:
I mean, I'm not a clingy jealous girlfriend, I'd have no problem with him kissing my friend on the cheek and telling her that she looks lovely if we were all dressed up at a party- but if you were just skulking a random girl's photos on Facebook- then I'd find it a little bit annoying!
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending