Turn on thread page Beta

Odd eyebrows watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a problem where my eyebrows are a lil odd because both have grown from different places. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I correct it

It is hard to explain but one starts close to my eye and the other starts a few mm further up

ReputationRep:
    Do you pluck them into shape? Try doing this or filling in using eyebrow shadow or eyebrow pencil.

ReputationRep:
    Mine are the same, sort of. One comes in closer to my nose than the other, one arches more and one just hardly grows!

If it's a real concern, get them shaped by a professional. But remember they are never going to be identical, my favourite makeup artist says that the eyebrows should be "sisters, but not twins"

ReputationRep:
    I think this is quite prevalent, and definitely true for me (one higher than the other). Just accept it.

ReputationRep:
    Haha I have this as well, because the hairs on each one grow in a different direction.
    I just pluck them so they basically look even... tricky though. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Weird.. do you not measure them against your nose using the tweezers so they both start roughly in the same place??

Invest in a decent eye brow pencil and fill in the gaps! I use the benefit one.. it's a nice colour and my eyebrows always look nice Couldn't live without it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princessnavi22)
    Weird.. do you not measure them against your nose using the tweezers so they both start roughly in the same place??

Invest in a decent eye brow pencil and fill in the gaps! I use the benefit one.. it's a nice colour and my eyebrows always look nice Couldn't live without it!
    Yeah I do pluck them carefully it's just I'd have to pluck all the hairs from under the start of one to level it up with the other!

Thanks for the answers guys

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.