Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im on Edexcel and have exhausted all possible questions in my textbook and done all the past papers. IS there a question or resource pack on the internet with a load of questions and answers I am really in need of some

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legerity)
    Im on Edexcel and have exhausted all possible questions in my textbook and done all the past papers. IS there a question or resource pack on the internet with a load of questions and answers I am really in need of some

Thanks
    How - or rather, why have you exhausted all questions so many months before the exam? Pacing yourself is an important skill. Erm look in textbooks from other exam boards is the best I can come up with...

ReputationRep:
    Get a girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    Ask your teacher. When I did FP1 I got a massive pack of past paper questions (from the past FP1 before it changed, so are not on the past papers you're given), however - he may see it fit not to give you these questions so long before the exam. So it may be a case of revising and consolidating your knowledge until this time. In the meantime, go out and have a bit of fun!

ReputationRep:
    @Craiky1506 I know which pack you're talking about - it does have a lot of other stuff that's been taken out though - nearly had a heart attack the first time I saw it thought my teacher I hadn't taught us anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farhan.Hanif93)
    How - or rather, why have you exhausted all questions so many months before the exam? Pacing yourself is an important skill. Erm look in textbooks from other exam boards is the best I can come up with...
    Have to learn my further AS units on my own and chose to do them one at a time.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.