The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You probably sip on alcopops or some equally gay/weak drink and expect to be plastered soon after.
Reply 2
What do you drink exactly?
i mean, what would you class as "lots"?
Reply 3
When you say "a lot" what do you mean? And of which drink?

Maybe you're just a heavyweight?
Reply 4
Dependent on what you drink.

Sugars reduce the speed that alcohol is metabolised, high sugar drinks slow how fast you get plastered.

Also eating beforehand increases plastering time.
Reply 5
Sithius
You probably sip on alcopops or some equally gay/weak drink and expect to be plastered soon after.

And I can always remember the next day perfectly fine. Tell me what to drink if I wanna get really pissed then? Ive had like a cup of wine and a cup of champagne and a vodka jelly
Lucky you. I'm such a light weight and cannot enjoy a couple of drinks without getting tipsy :frown:. Not good when in professional situations.

I think it's to do with metabolic rate and also weight, not sure. I heard larger people can handle their drink more.
Reply 7
Lolicon
And I can always remember the next day perfectly fine. Tell me what to drink if I wanna get really pissed then? Ive had like a cup of wine and a cup of champagne and a vodka jelly

well a cup of wine, cup of champagne and vodka jelly is hardly going to get you tipsy let alone plastered.

Have a dozen pints.
Lolicon

Odd that you are calling them cups, they are glasses. I hope this isn't a troll.
It's called being an obese manity upon whom alcohol has no effect.
Reply 10
I call :troll:
Reply 11
Get the pints of vodka out.
Beavis and Butthead had a similar problem once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_16LXXbr_4
Reply 13
bobbington
well a cup of wine, cup of champagne and vodka jelly is hardly going to get you tipsy let alone plastered.

Have a dozen pints.

I had a pint of fosters as well. Why beer though? Doesn't champ or wine kick in faster with less volume intake? And to the people claiming im fat, check my profile picture.
babygirl110
Odd that you are calling them cups, they are glasses. I hope this isn't a troll.

The name makes this person a troll, do you know what lolicon is?
Lolicon
I never really drink but when I do i drink a lot and im not even drunk, wtf is this? :/

get two bottles of gin, and neck them. if you don't die of alcohol poisoning, you, my son, are man!
SatanIsAwesome
The name makes this person a troll, do you know what lolicon is?

no, what is it?

EDIT: never mind just searched, sigh! TSR is so full of sick and twisted individuals
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 17
Redreynard
get two bottles of gin, and neck them. if you don't die of alcohol poisoning, you, my son, are man!

Honestly, I dont know much about alcohol and stuff, please dont give me false info. A roomate is making a pirate drink, does it have to make me pissed?

And to the above lolicon message, my name is LOL icon, as in a person who delivers the lol, not a animated pedophilic name
Lolicon
Honestly, I dont know much about alcohol and stuff, please dont give me false info. A roomate is making a pirate drink, does it have to make me pissed?

And to the above lolicon message, my name is LOL icon, as in a person who delivers the lol, not a animated pedophilic name

Poppycock, if this was the case you would've used capitals to seperate the words.
Reply 19
Helps if you swallow the booze :smile:
but seriously just get some friends together and get some serious drinking games on the go! Ring of fire is usually a good laugh and gets you pretty tipsy if you go quick enough, especially with spirits. As long as you're in a good mood with good company, being pissed makes everything AWESOME!!! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending