Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I drink but nothing happens? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lolicon)
    I never really drink but when I do i drink a lot and im not even drunk, wtf is this? :/
    superhuman. You're soon going to be on E4 or channel 4 is it lol

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I dont know much about alcohol and stuff, please dont give me false info. A roomate is making a pirate drink, does it have to make me pissed?

And to the above lolicon message, my name is LOL icon, as in a person who delivers the lol, not a animated pedophilic name
    i am not giving you false information. spirits like gin are very potent. if you are seriously telling me that you can drink a couple of bottles of gin and still be in good shape, then you need to go to a hospital. for you will be of great interest to the medical profession.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antiaris)
    Dependent on what you drink.

Sugars reduce the speed that alcohol is metabolised, high sugar drinks slow how fast you get plastered.

Also eating beforehand increases plastering time.
    Seriously dubiouse about this as girls seem to get plastard on alcho pops ( very high sugar). And i would get far drunker drinking spirits than lager.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redreynard)
    i am not giving you false information. spirits like gin are very potent. if you are seriously telling me that you can drink a couple of bottles of gin and still be in good shape, then you need to go to a hospital. for you will be of great interest to the medical profession.
    How much gin is enough to get tipsy or drunk?

ReputationRep:
    yer no drinkin enough

ReputationRep:
    have like 5 vodka and redbulls and finish a bottle of JD (with a few friends) then come talk to us.

ReputationRep:
    How much gin is enough to get tipsy or drunk?
    Got you a theme tune:

Enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    if i go into a pub and drink two gin and tonics i'll be tipsy. and in a gin and tonic you get a small glass with mostly tonic in it. so only getting a tiny bit of gin.
    i'd say half a cup of gin will fell even the hardest of men.

ReputationRep:
    Keep knocking back the Jagermeister until you feel something.

But seriously, you've had hardly anything to drink. Try harder.

ReputationRep:
    If that isn't sarcasm, please hand over your man card.

ReputationRep:
    if i go into a pub and drink two gin and tonics i'll be tipsy. and in a gin and tonic you get a small glass with mostly tonic in it. so only getting a tiny bit of gin.
    OK i dont drink much, so what would you reccommend? 1/4 gin and tonic?

ReputationRep:
    ok now we know you're a troll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbington)
    ok now we know you're a troll.

he is clearly a troll. or very dumb!
    because one does not need to be a trained scientist to realise that you can set up an experiment where you gradually increase the alcohol till you get drunk.
    usually on tsr people are very anti-troll, which i think is sad. for i am in favour of a bit of nonsense. but the OP doesn't seem to be getting any laughs out of this particular trolling event!

ReputationRep:

no take tow full gin and tonics. you gotta mean business!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the all the guys who can't handle their alcohol lamenting OP like 'god damn, you clearly haven't drunk enough'. Maybe he has and maybe his individual make up renders him liable to not get drunk, even when drinking loads.

ReputationRep:
    my name is LOL icon, as in a person who delivers the lol, not a animated pedophilic name.
    (Original post by SatanIsAwesome)
    Poppycock, if this was the case you would've used capitals to seperate the words.
    Hilarious :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 28, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.