Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Supermarket deals thread, post here when you know of a deal at any common supermarket watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    buy 3 for £5 selected ready meals m&s

sainsburies taste the difference cookies, were £1.50 now £1

50% off cheerios and shredded wheat at sainsburies

25% extra on alpro soya milk at sainsburies

Also please mention cheap finds... Like a ?good? tesco value or sainsburies basic option.

ReputationRep:
    Just posting so I should be able to find this a bit easier in amongst the other threads. Depending on how it goes, this may have the potential to end up being stuck at some point, but I'll see how it goes first The thread in Gaming worked very nicely :yep:

In the meantime, might be worth noting that the site Asda frequently namedrop in their adverts, mysupermarket.co.uk, lists all the offers for the stores they track prices for.
    Tesco
    Asda
    Sainsbury's
    Ocado (hazarding a guess, offers there would be the same as offers in Waitrose?)

Those pages don't list all items on offer, but they list what they consider to be the 'top' offers in each section and give a clickable link to view all offers available in each section (e.g. Tesco's top offers page currently lists 15 frozen items but click the link to see all offers in the frozen section and it lists 180 frozen goods that are on offer)

ReputationRep:
    Great idea! Why hasn't this got more responses?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Dalimyr! That's a handy reference. Now, if anyone knows of any more bargains please bump this thread

ReputationRep:
    Tesco has some yummy veggie pots, 2 for £5
    I keep buying them...so easy to just microwave them and get 3 of your 5 a day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Just posting so I should be able to find this a bit easier in amongst the other threads. Depending on how it goes, this may have the potential to end up being stuck at some point, but I'll see how it goes first The thread in Gaming worked very nicely :yep:

In the meantime, might be worth noting that the site Asda frequently namedrop in their adverts, mysupermarket.co.uk, lists all the offers for the stores they track prices for.
    Tesco
    Asda
    Sainsbury's
    Ocado (hazarding a guess, offers there would be the same as offers in Waitrose?)

Those pages don't list all items on offer, but they list what they consider to be the 'top' offers in each section and give a clickable link to view all offers available in each section (e.g. Tesco's top offers page currently lists 15 frozen items but click the link to see all offers in the frozen section and it lists 180 frozen goods that are on offer)

Or we can go to www.hotukdeals.com

Sorry to be a buzz kill.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to be a bore, but there are SO many deals on at supermarkets, I can't see how this could work properly >_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Sorry to be a bore, but there are SO many deals on at supermarkets, I can't see how this could work properly >_<
    Was gonna say this.

I could walk around tesco alone and maybe come up with 100 deals, maybe a lot more?
    It's simple improbable and quite.. pointless.. to do this.

ReputationRep:
    Sainsbury's salmon steaks - 2 packs of 2 for £7. I ******* love salmon steaks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    :ditto: I'm with psycho.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.