Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever seen somebody publicly masturbating? watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend called me really upset saying there was a guy publicly masturbating near her house, is this rare? I heard there was a guy doing it in my local chemist once, have any girls seen it happen before? I feel bad, I'm 300 miles away from her, theres nothing I can do but reassure her he's probably just one of those guys that needs a sexual thrill, and not dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    A girl stood next to me at download festival was flicking one off to lacuna coil. Weird.

ReputationRep:
    A chap had a quick one in the chemist?

ReputationRep:
    I've gotten a text from my bestie telling me she was running down the hill from school because some guy was jacking off while watching her and another friend walk back. *shudder*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Chappelle already has this one covered.

ReputationRep:
    I remember on the tube once there was a guy jerking off on one of the platforms, funnily enough everyone was keeping their distance from him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aconite)
    A chap had a quick one in the chemist?
    Yeah, I guess none of the young girls that work in there wanted to confront him, and he left before the police arrived, he was said to be doing it on the tube another time, looking at a young european lady whilst doing it under a newspaper, times like this kinda make me glad i'm a man...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    A girl stood next to me at download festival was flicking one off to lacuna coil. Weird.
    What's a download festival???

I saw a guy doing it in a parked car once. I was afraid... Then I walked away unscathed.

ReputationRep:
    I've seen it before. Some guy followed me and my mum around the local woods once and started jerking off behind a tree.

Fortunately, I was about 5 so don't have a clear image of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)

I saw a guy doing it in a parked car once. I was afraid... Then I walked away unscathed.
    What's a google?

ReputationRep:
    Only myself if there are any reflective surfaces nearby

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    I remember on the tube once there was a guy jerking off on one of the platforms, funnily enough everyone was keeping their distance from him.
    W O W. I can't believe those kind of stuff really does exist.

ReputationRep:
    No but I saw a guy defecate against some bins today. I was sat in my car in a car park listening to the radio, it was dark (around 8.30pm), this guy came along, looked around, pulled down his pants and squatted down. I felt like flashing my lights or beeping but in the end I just looked away. ******* disgusting though.

ReputationRep:
    It's perfectly normal & fine. Happens a lot outside Primary School so I here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Chappelle already has this one covered.

DAMN! Beat me to it... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

**** festival in the UK full of goths/emos/queers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    That's ok. When a guy does it, it's creepy. When a girl does it, it's hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    No but I saw a guy defecate against some bins today. I was sat in my car in a car park listening to the radio, it was dark (around 8.30pm), this guy came along, looked around, pulled down his pants and squatted down. I felt like flashing my lights or beeping but in the end I just looked away. ******* disgusting though.
    Hahaha, I would have loved to have seen the look on his face if you'd have blasted him with main beams. Watching him desperately trying to get his trousers back up whilst attempting to 'abort procedure' would be a fantastic sight to behold.

Either that, or it would be really weird and he would just turn and look at you, like when you knock on your window while your dog is curling one out in the garden.

ReputationRep:

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx

Festival for Metal/Rock fans. It was awesome this year!

ReputationRep:
    I've had a guy jerk off to me regularly when I used to walk to secondary school. I was in Year 7 and I was genuinely terrified of being possibly raped or followed by this sicko.

I stopped walking that way to school. :sad:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.