Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever seen somebody publicly masturbating? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Apparently near where I live a guy just went into some public toilets, stood at a urinal and started having a ****. Then another guy in lycra came in, stood next to him (they didn't know each other) and started doing it as well. Was on the local news and everything.

My Mum was sat in her car once at a shopping centre and this person with long hair, high heels and a long coat was walking around. She thought it was a woman, got in her car, then the person came over, knocked on the window. My Mum wound it down thinking they needed help or directions. Then they opened their coat and it was a naked bloke with long hair & high heels. She held the horn down and he turned and walked away like nothing happened.

There's some ******* wierdos out there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    No but I saw a guy defecate against some bins today. I was sat in my car in a car park listening to the radio, it was dark (around 8.30pm), this guy came along, looked around, pulled down his pants and squatted down. I felt like flashing my lights or beeping but in the end I just looked away. ******* disgusting though.
    :rofl2:

There was a man who decided that he would enter a street with a dead end, he stand right in the middle, unzips his trousers, squats and proceeds to **** basically.

This was at my grandma's house as well :facepalm2: You should have seen his face when the police turned up :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Chappelle already has this one covered.

Beat me to it.

I had the link ready as well. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    At the cinema.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly just needs a sexual thrill? How long until this thrill becomes him cutting your friend's stomach open with a knife and having sex with her stomach?

ReputationRep:
    In Japan it is considered completely normal, or at least tolerated. I have heard stories of young men following girls home and then masturbating over their door. It's mostly harmless though.

Also of an old man who took a fancy to a mannequin in a shop window on a busy high street, slipped his hands down his pants, jerked one off, and then walked away. Everyone knew what he was doing but just walked past and didn't care much, they just accept that old men are pervy creatures.

ReputationRep:
    I was on a really busy boat in Venice and the guy stood in front of me started touching himself through his shorts. He was utterly shameless about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babygirl110)
    That's a bit silly. No everyone will know what a download festival is if 1. they aren't a festival goer and 2. they don't live in this country.

Goodness some people are just idiots :rolleyes:
    Yes, and when I don't know what something is and I am on the internet I type it into google. Yes, you are an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    What's a google?

10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googol

ReputationRep:
    In an office meeting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dnator)
    A girl stood next to me at download festival was flicking one off to lacuna coil. Weird.
    Mmmm... Cristina Scabbia :drool:

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a man getting a blowy whilst driving a van, stuck in traffic.

ReputationRep:
    Where do you people live?

Where I reside our no bullsh*t meter gives leeway to public beatings and urban ninja-ring but certainly not masturbation in public. That's unheard of!

ReputationRep:
    Never seen anyone doing it full on but I've seen a little self touching and the occasional hand in someone else's pants in a club.

Worrying how many have witnessed proper public masurbation though :s

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dace83)
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googol
    I already know that, but I suppose it was kind of funny

ReputationRep:
    I was on holiday in spain or somewhere when I was about 15, and I looked out of the bathroom window, and could see a girls head through the bathroom window of the apartment opposite, she was about my age and in the shower with the window open, and looked like she was having a good time :s.

ReputationRep:
    A homeless person at like 2am when i was walking home from a night out but he was at least a bit nice about it and covered himself with a blanket wehen he saw us

What the - ?

People will talk about anything, eh?

No. I've never seen anyone do it in public. I did once hear somone going at it very loudly, though, when I was walking up and down my street smoking. And their window was open.

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

A guy to my right in a Computing A-Level exam. (he failed)

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.