Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever seen somebody publicly masturbating? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I once saw a mass debate ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrew1991)
    Ah right, well that makes sense. I know Glasgow and some parts are pretty ****** so I was just surprised that you got on the night bus, by yourself, at 15!
    Can be summed up by the fact that I'm Glaswegian - rules regarding age-limits can be a little skewed here ::mmm:

I had been part of a large group, but they'd all got off just as creepy guy got on.

ReputationRep:
    no, but when I was in Edinburgh years ago, there were two people having sex in a fire engine.

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm missing out!

ReputationRep:
    wtf as if any of this really happens. no. no I have not.

ReputationRep:
    hes probably just got out of a mental home or a stalker or homeless... i'd have called the police and not left the house with out a knife

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    That guy in your sig look like he wacks one out in public.
    :hmmm: probably true. He does seem to like buses.

Your sig, :tardis: Doctor Who :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    saw a guy in a hospital ward banging one out for britian...so wierd....although he was a patient...I thought he would be focusing on getting better...not bashing the bishop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perplexingly_Jaded)
    :hmmm: probably true. He does seem to like buses.

Your sig, :tardis: Doctor Who :sogood:
    Lol, I'd cry if that was me on the bus.

I know!!! Doctor Who :coma:
    I can't wait for it to be back!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    When I was in First Form, a boy in my form was masturbating during form-time and other lessons that I was in. Everybody else seemed to know what masturbating was, and were thus making fun of him. I, on the other hand, was unaware of masturbation and so did not make fun.

In the end, our form was penalised for making fun of him and the one of the schoolmasters said that we should not 'bully someone regarding something which is normal etc.'

Normal???

For one, it is not normal to masturbate anyway!

Second, why are you masturbating in public anyway?

Apparently, masturbation in public is deemed as a symptom of schizophrenia.

Masturbation in public is deemed socially unacceptable.
    Masturbating over something that you feel you cannot get will turn you mad in lust. - This could lead to sexual assault and rape.

Tell your friend : call the police.
    Errr yes it is normal to masturbate but not in public and it isn't deemed a symptom of schizophrenia either; that was some Victorian ********.

Where are you getting all this crap? Or are you just a big old :troll:?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    Errr yes it is normal to masturbate but not in public and it isn't deemed a symptom of schizophrenia either; that was some Victorian ********.

Where are you getting all this crap? Or are you just a big old :troll:?
    Did you not read properly - 'masturbation in public is a symptom of schizophrenia', not general masturbation. Please, do search for symptoms of schizophrenia and you will see that it is a symptom, and modern at that too!:yep:

And, of course masturbation is normal.....because the doctors and society said it is, right.........:o:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. This retarded nigerian kid ****** off in a GCSE Science Class. Talk about wierd. Hey if he likes electrons he can keep it to himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sovr'gnChancellor£)
    Did you not read properly - 'masturbation in public is a symptom of schizophrenia', not general masturbation. Please, do search for symptoms of schizophrenia and you will see that it is a symptom, and modern at that too!:yep:

And, of course masturbation is normal.....because the doctors and society said it is, right.........:o:
    **** off you sanctimonious little ****.

You don't know anything about schizophrenia.

Then again I suspect you are trolling.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, a man followed me and a group of friends on the Berlin metro. He then stood in a corner and had a bit of a fumble, then got off the train and flashed at us. What an absolutely disgusting little ****. If there had been kids around... But I mean we were only young at the time too. It absolutely astounds me that some people think that this is acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fire2burn)
    **** off you sanctimonious little ****.

You don't know anything about schizophrenia.

Then again I suspect you are trolling.

Ok, ok - just hold up right there.

Now, I am being deadly serious.

I am actually urging you to search these symptoms - why will yo not?

I do not say this for sarcasm or making fun of those with this mental disorder, but for some with it masturbation in public is a symptom - it is not for all schizophrenics but for all.

Forget about what I said about masturbation in general - but you should seriously consider the other aspect that I put forward.

No grievances, now?

ReputationRep:

0:38 :cool:

ReputationRep:
    i can see someone doing it right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    **** festival in the UK full of goths/emos/queers.
    All the same thing

ReputationRep:
    When me and my girlfriend and her friend has threesome, the other was masturbating while the other was giving me a good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asha5692)
    ... Then I walked away unscathed.
    :ahee:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.