Turn on thread page Beta

Have you ever seen somebody publicly masturbating? watch

ReputationRep:
    Never seen anyone masturbating by themselves in public. I did see a couple in broad daylight in the middle of the park getting down to business though, she was tossing him off and he was fingering her. There were children around too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acdunn)
    I envy your sheltered life...

ReputationRep:
    This guy was totally doing a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    **** festival in the UK full of goths/emos/queers.
    I beg to differ! The line up is AMAZING! I would LOVE to see all those bands performing live! ESPECIALLY Deftones!

(Original post by I<3LAMP)
    http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/index.aspx

Festival for Metal/Rock fans. It was awesome this year!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    **** festival in the UK full of goths/emos/queers.
    haha how funny. Its a rock/metal festival.

ReputationRep:
    I have seen it a hundred times or more. As an American that has traveled a bit, I have seen multiples of men and women getting their jollies. Twice on two different flights a young lady two seats over on one flight, and an older man the second time, under the blanket. In London in the early 80's I was near the Tower Bridge a man stepped out yanking and pointing it at me and my friends. In the states I drive I truck and lots of men and women pleasure themselves while driving. I was Germany a few years ago, in a park in Frankfurt, there was a guy over by the kiddy playground, I could not see what he was doing but obviously the Polizei did and dragged him off in a hurry. Masturbation is very normal but I really wish folks would leave it in the house!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    Chappelle already has this one covered.

Haha, entertaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)
    Never seen anyone masturbating by themselves in public. I did see a couple in broad daylight in the middle of the park getting down to business though, she was tossing him off and he was fingering her. There were children around too!
    In a similar situation i saw a pensioner being rode by a very pretty young lady in the middle of a busy park. Its not like they were trying to be discrete either, she had nothing but a skirt on.

Was a slightly weird experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    In a similar situation i saw a pensioner being rode by a very pretty young lady in the middle of a busy park. Its not like they were trying to be discrete either, she had nothing but a skirt on.

Was a slightly weird experience.

What sort of people do that :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sky_Dream)
    What sort of people do that :eek: .
    I'm going to guess a drug addicted prostitute.

ReputationRep:
    There's probably some occasions where it happens, but it's not normal at all.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.