Turn on thread page Beta

Girls; what is you mentality when 'going out'? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I really go out to pull; but there's never a conscious decision not to pull. Do try to avoid any pulling until after at least 1am though, it can get quite dull.

ReputationRep:
    Usually it's all about the dressing up, having fun with the girls, drunken banter with randoms, hopefully getting a little bit of attention to giggle about with the friends in the morning and that's about it really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Mate, we men don't understand women at the best of times, and most girls don't understand themselves. What makes you think that you are the exception?
    Just because you or 'most men' don't understand women, doesn't mean there aren't a sub-set of men who do. And I'm lucky enough to be one of the few who does understand this subject very well.

ReputationRep:
    I go out to have fun. I don't even wear make up nor wear sexy clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    Just because you or 'most men' don't understand women, doesn't mean there aren't a sub-set of men who do. And I'm lucky enough to be one of the few who does understand this subject very well.
    you make me lawl

ReputationRep:
    Yo if I wer a girl, I'd dress up and do make up and go out to dance ... looking for a **** aint appealing mate taking into account how revolting a **** visually looks..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    Usually it's all about the dressing up, having fun with the girls, drunken banter with randoms, hopefully getting a little bit of attention to giggle about with the friends in the morning and that's about it really.
    Yep, this.

ReputationRep:
    I choose not to believe you. Unless you happen to have a phD in Social science or Pyschology. Then, and only then, would I give you some sort of credence.

ReputationRep:
    Attention seeking/validation seeking girl then? I don't care what girls SAY, they can deny all they want that they 'don't want sex' but it's rarely the truth. Just admit that you won't admit it because you fear being labelled a 'slut'.

And I would be willing to bet that if you met the RIGHT guy, one who stood out from all the usual drunken idiots, who was friendly, confident, charming and who turned you on, then this idea that you 'don't want sex' would go straight out the window....

Sorry, but I've been around women long enough to know what the real truth is.
    this

ReputationRep:
    "Fancy going out on the pull Friday night?"
    "Fo' shure..."

I have this conversation regularly.

ReputationRep:
    I think a lot of girls do have it on their minds, but will not openly admit it.

ReputationRep:
    'Have fun' = Satisfy their fragile ego to have various guys approach them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    I choose not to believe you. Unless you happen to have a phD in Social science or Pyschology. Then, and only then, would I give you some sort of credence.
    Are saying I need a phD in Social science or Psychology to pick up girls from a club? Heck no, I never claimed to be a social scientist or a psychologist, but I do know how to meet and date women successfully.

ReputationRep:
    honestly? i love getting ready, and when i go out i like to see how many free drinks i get, and i always loveto pull. however i know that beergoggles are a nasty thing so i dont sleep with people that i meet in clubs.

ReputationRep:
    To hopefully see lots of very hot boys to look at, possibly chat with them, but no snogging or going further lol and then to not stop smiling and dancing with the girls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by newts2k)
    But you're a chick no?
    Yeah, I'm a girl, I like girls

Confusing isn't it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have the mentality of going out to have a good time, not get too smashed (happened before) and not to go home with strangers.
    Try and have a laugh.

Never really that keen on the idea of pulling guys on the night out because most of the time they have a gf.

ReputationRep:
    I never go out to pull.
    I go out to have a chuckle and to get my ego pumped.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, these girl mates of mine have such a thing as a 'pull list' whenever they go out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polaroid13)
    ^ This. I don't go to clubs to meet (or pull) people; I go to spend time having a drink and a dance with the friends I already have. That's it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 4, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.