Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I don't know were to put this so it's here.

I am Canadian and I was wondering if anybody here knows how likely it is that I could get into Oxford preferably Economics and Managment.

I have an A in 5 courses some are AP courses (I don't know what you call them in England) and I am graduating 2 years ahead of scheduale so when I'm 16 instead of 18 like I was supposed to be. I have some extra-curricular stuff as well but I hear that is not as important to Oxford. I took the TSA test for 09 and 08 and got almost perfect.
    I know competition is very tough for OXford and even more so for the course I am most interested in but do I have a chance at getting in.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    If i had pound every time a 'will I get into Oxbridge' thread arose I would be a millionaire

ReputationRep:
    We don't know. Just apply.

ReputationRep:
    Oxford have become a lot less likely to accept under-18s than in the past, because of legal and social problems - you should contact the university to find out how they see your case. Find contacts on www.ox.ac.uk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifesabeach)
    If i had pound every time a 'will I get into Oxbridge' thread arose I would be a millionaire
    make it a penny

ReputationRep:
    you got near perfect on the TSA? Jesus, in that case yes, yes you definitely should apply. Just look into the age thing by emailing someone from admissions like was suggested earlier!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economics111)
    you got near perfect on the TSA? Jesus, in that case yes, yes you definitely should apply. Just look into the age thing by emailing someone from admissions like was suggested earlier!
    This thread was started a year ago. The person would have applied and been rejected/accepted by now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soutioirsim)
    This thread was started a year ago. The person would have applied and been rejected/accepted by now
    Oops! Looks like I'm definitely NOT getting a good TSA score then haha. My bad. Though it would be interesting to know whether he got a place or not!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.