Turn on thread page Beta

My Timetable Is Horrific watch

ReputationRep:
    Booohoo, man up and do some ******* work

ReputationRep:
    Some days I only have one lecture at 4pm.. I actually wish I had early mornings because I'd rather it all be over with at the beginning of the day so I have the rest of the day to do work and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azmo)
    I study Chemistry, so I expected my timetable to have a lot of contact time, but what I didn't expect was a 9am or 10am start every day. On a lot of days I only have 2 lectures but one is always very early! The obvious solution to this problem would be simply to doss a few lectures, but that becomes difficult thanks to the university's sigh in system.

I know there's more to uni than just going out and getting trashed, but at the moment I'm worried about being able to get out much at all :| I don't know what to do.

I'm actually considering changing subject to either biology or biochemisty, and not just because of this time tabling issue; I enjoyed biology much more at A level.

Any advice would be appreciated!
    The life of a chemistry undergrad isn't easy; 4 hour lab sessions ( i love it!)

you should have known what your sigining up for.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.