Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I'm new to the forum and have just realised that the problems I had completing my application on gttr were due to the technical faults! I completed my form anyway to the stage where I had to verify my email, I presume that they now request my reference from my principle referee???

My main issue though, is once they have got the reference will I be able to look back through my form and make ammendments before sending? It wouldn't let me enter my degree modules for example, so I want to ammend that plus desperately need to check my lines in the personal statement!!!!!

Any help much appreciated, i'm starting to panic that I've messed the application up!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi..... does anyone know if I can make changes to the education & personal statement part of my application once the reference request has been sent??

Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephie1985)
    Hi..... does anyone know if I can make changes to the education & personal statement part of my application once the reference request has been sent??

Thanks x
    I believe I just responded to you on a previous post, but I'll respond here just in case you don't check that post.

The GTTR website states the following:
    "Can I change my personal statement?
    No, you cannot change your personal statement after you have sent your application to us. Whenever your record on Track shows that we have sent your application to another training provider, you should send any additional information direct to this provider."

"I have obtained qualifications since I applied, can I update my application?
    No, you cannot update the qualifications information on your application. You should send details of your qualifications to the training provider where you are holding a place or to any training provider that is considering your application."

You can view this on their website: http://www.gttr.ac.uk/students/afteryouapply/faqs/

Other than that, unless someone on here has any first hand experience with making changes to the Education and/or Personal Statement, you will have to contact GTTR directly.

Hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think you can I am afraid, im not entirely sure but I remember I couldnt change my personal statement.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Thanks for the replies! I managed to get through to gttr customer services and because I hadn't already sent my reference request I could still change my form

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.